Feel like such a dunce

thanks SweetSue, really nice to be able to access wonderful people and info. all in the same place. we probably end in same areas

due to some genetic or cerebral defect we share, LOL. hell ya gotta be something, sorta fucked up in the head is an admirable trait, got a

lot of friends sharing that wonderful defect. guess you already knew that.

did not mean that crapping ones drawers should make one feel good, I meant that when it happens

ya damn sure know it happened, LOL, definitely not the best feeling in the world, especially on Friday night

in the middle of a crowded dance floor. been there done that, don't want any more
Too much info, lol!

thanks SweetSue, really nice to be able to access wonderful people and info. all in the same place. we probably end in same areas

due to some genetic or cerebral defect we share, LOL. hell ya gotta be something, sorta fucked up in the head is an admirable trait, got a

lot of friends sharing that wonderful defect. guess you already knew that.

did not mean that crapping ones drawers should make one feel good, I meant that when it happens

ya damn sure know it happened, LOL, definitely not the best feeling in the world, especially on Friday night

in the middle of a crowded dance floor. been there done that, don't want any more

:rofl:

I must say... Sweet Sue is 100% correct about this community. However, she is completely wrong about herself. It is her that is the amazing one! The others are quite amazing as well, all on their own.

Please allow me to welcome you to the forums! I am a living example of how loving this community really is. I am blind, and these wonderful people are walking me through my first grow. I'm sorry, as I am still getting used to being blind and using a smartphone, so I cannot find the link to my journal at this time. It is under the active journals form. Once again, welcome and may God bless!

I'm glad for you, already seen some brilliant flashes with more to come. think you have it bad, try being a "no-tech-bitch" with a
flip phone! telling ya it ain't no fun.

Back
Top Bottom