Fertilizer question

Aratilis

I'll be starting my first grow in a weeks time... I've been reading a lot regarding soil indoor cultivation but i still have a lot of questions regarding chemical fertilizers. i

also, i live in the philippines and we dont have hydro shops here or anythng like that so the goods for growing weed are very limited.

i have a URL here of our local fertilizer producer most of the gardening shops carry their products.

Ramgo International Corporation - products

can you guys help me which is the best to get if any? for both vegetative and flowering and foliar too.

you can take a fertalizer and dalude it to make it a little weaker and try that.just stay away from slow relase pelets and such.and if your plant starts to get chem burn(chemical burn) mix a little calcium in it.pure calcium might be hard to find.i just go to a pet store and get calcium for scorpians and it works great.....start in small amounts and pre mix it first

what do you think of this? is it ok to feed this to my plants? i need a bit of help how to mix this with water, i mean the strength of it, how much shoukld i put ? I hope you can provide me with a bit of knowledge cause im just a dumb newbie trying to grow my own buds in a country where most of the goods are limited. we dont have fox farm here or anything like that so i have to make do with whats available. thanks !

ctmpphpR41SQk-vi.jpg

ctmpphpvFjphu-vi.jpg

ctmpphpVxt6AT874.jpg

:bong:

thanks action1, but it says on the directions spray fertilizer on the leaf and at the base of the plant. What I know and researched is that you water your plants not spray feed it. foliar is a different feeding altogether right? can you enlighten me on this. if Im going to use this for watering does 1/4 strength still advisable?

here's the photo of the directions:
ctmpphpVxt6AT874.jpg

:bong:

Caution: Use this above in a soil application process only, Until you become familiar with any type of "foliar feeding" (applied thru the leaves and or flowers)
@ 2TBS per 16 liters is ok to start with, as directed< use this as a guidleine Base, and see what transpires with this application< you may at that time increase or decrease the amounts, depending on your results.

thanks cherma! so not 1/4 strength then eh? is it ok to drench my pot with this mix or there should be a certain amount of how much i will pour in the soil? forgive my dumb questions ;)

No, do not drench the pots> a moist light watering then see what results you have> Careful not to over water> you can always add more, it is much harder to take it back out>
remmeber to start out with the 30-10-10 then switch to the 15-15-30 into flower stages: small doses, small steps, obtain results and keep us posted>

you acually got a fertalizer that will help it has a lot of the goods you need in it... just watch out for wilting leaves.and remember flushing is a last resort. try calcium to lower ph....

Back
Top Bottom