Finally got a Kief box.

BlackTurboTeg

Well i thought i would share my box with you. I have been wanting if for a while and i just broke down and bought it. It was at 100 dollars thats why i havent bought it . So i talked him down to 65.

MVC-046F_272390.JPG

MVC-047F_823387.JPG

Enjoy.

Nice bro, I was thinking about getting one of these, still am undecided.

You got a sweet deal.Nice lookin box.I may go to the head shop and get me a grinder with a catcher today but damn i like that box,i feel like i am waisting the best part of my weed without a Kief collector?:peace: :bong:

Thanks guys , and yeah thats why i have been looking at it so long its nice. I have a grinder that has holes but no screen so it does a half ass job so i wanted the real deal. I think i might save all kief tell 420 and make a nice brick of hash.

thats the nicest kief box I've seen. Good deal to I payed 90 for a grinder w/kief screen. Thanks for reminding me I've got to kief my leaves now.

It's a box to store your weed in that has a silk screen in it so that the trichromes that fall off the bud go down on to a sheet of glass so that you can scrape it together and have kief to put onto your bud to make it super potent.

so many possibilities.... looks sweet which i had one..., i got a space case does a decent job

i got me a keef box..a ganjana..but ur box is much bigger, and looks nicer. nice pick up...sometimes i just store my trees in there...and by the time u finish them u r left with a shit load of keef

Well the wooden box doesn't keep a air tight seal and i like to keep my buds in something that has a seal .So i don't store it in there i just run it over the screen when ever. Any who here is a sample of what i have gotten so far trying to see how long i can save it.

MVC-049F_9803891.JPG

Back
Top Bottom