Hi! New here.. Lookin for a Kief Box..

sinsualjen420

Hi everyone!!
I came to this site via a few links while I was in search for a new Kief Box and I am glad I did.. lots of great info on here..

I do need some help though..
My boyfriend has had his Kief Box for 10 years now.. it is made with a silk screen.. one of our buddies was over last night and was a lil um :grinjoint: and confused the box with an ashtray.. now we have a nice lil hole in our box..
I know their are lots of Kief Boxes out there but we want one with a silk screen.. not stainless mesh.. and I can't seem to find one..

Does anyone know who still sells these???? PLEASE HELP

Re: Hi!! New here.. Lookin for a Kief Box..

Hello...welcome man. bummer on the box, must of been good shiit !!! ;) I am shure that somebody will know where to get the box you need, there are some real kool peaple here with real good info. I have the ones with the stainless screen. does it make a diff. what kind of screen it is? I dont know that much about them , but mine with the stain. screen has worked for years and the next time you put your sig. out in one, you may want too get the stain. mesh scren LOL ! Have a good one and welcome .
:passitleft: :hippy:

hello :)
if you search through ebay you'll find some kief boxes with the silk screens for pretty cheap. that's where one of my friends acquired one from
good luck with your search!:ganjamon:

Hello...welcome man. bummer on the box, must of been good shiit !!! ;) I am shure that somebody will know where to get the box you need, there are some real kool peaple here with real good info. I have the ones with the stainless screen. does it make a diff. what kind of screen it is? I dont know that much about them , but mine with the stain. screen has worked for years and the next time you put your sig. out in one, you may want too get the stain. mesh scren LOL ! Have a good one and welcome .
:passitleft: :hippy:

thanks so much for the reply..
the problem with the stainless steel is that you aren't only getting the Kief.. u are also getting some vegetation.. :ganjamon:

Search for Wicca brand kief boxes. They use silkscreen. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom