Finding an effective odor control product

WittyUsername

I have checked the forums, and I have yet to find any odor control that would suit my needs, can anyone help?
I am growing in a small space "3x3x3" (for personal use) but I do not want the smell to leave the box.
Carbon scrubbers, fabreeze or any large and/or odor "masking" products won't really work in this situation.
Any suggestions would be greatly helpful, even if I must build or make the device that you suggest.

Go to amazon and type this in, from the reviews and product details it seems pretty legit.
"GT50 Professional-Grade Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Air Purifier"
Sorry if this infringes any forum rules, just trying to provide help.

Welcome to 420,

Go to the DIY forum there are some homemade scrubbers that are very small that you can hook up to your area. I am having the same problem. I would check out the sponsor's and see what they offer. I dont remember where I seen it but there is a bag that hangs. I'll see if I can find the link for you. Its pinguine something I think.
Here is one link but I cant find the other one: Medical Marijuana Odor Control Bags
Here is the bag I was thinking of but it is not by the same store: Earth Care Odor Control Bags | Odor Control

Good Luck, Seagem

Go to amazon and type this in, from the reviews and product details it seems pretty legit.
"GT50 Professional-Grade Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Air Purifier"
Sorry if this infringes any forum rules, just trying to provide help.

Welcome to 420,

Go to the DIY forum there are some homemade scrubbers that are very small that you can hook up to your area. I am having the same problem. I would check out the sponsor's and see what they offer. I dont remember where I seen it but there is a bag that hangs. I'll see if I can find the link for you. Its pinguine something I think.
Here is one link but I cant find the other one: Medical Marijuana Odor Control Bags
Here is the bag I was thinking of but it is not by the same store: Earth Care Odor Control Bags | Odor Control

Good Luck, Seagem

Thanks guys, big up! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom