Odor control?

E-rok

my biggest concern is odor. how noticeable would it be if 5 plants were growing out in a large backyard? what about 10?

when it comes time to harvest how much of a stink will it cause to bring it in? best way to reduce the smell? i would just keep it outdoors in a shed but i thought it would get too warm and it get pretty humid around here.

any suggested ideas, products, or reviews would be appreciated. :thanks:

NO too much, even 6-20 footers, standing down wind of course may be stronger, Maybe a citrinela candle would do. Harvesting is another situation, as it permiates the air in a stronger fashion. Keepin it in a shed at that time hanging may be a good idea. Ventilation need to be adequate as not to allow any mole to develop during drying.

"Sticky Situation" Out door odor control? My best suggestion would be to spread the ladies out. Do a "Guerrilla Style" grow... a plant here, a plant there, anywhere someone might not find her. This would eliminate you worrying about smell detection & gettin busted in your garden. Down side is less control. More trips to water, leaves a walking path or someone could see you, So be stealthy and smart. (check and water at nights with a small led flash light or by full moon light, Use "Water Crystals" in and on top of your soil, this will help retain water) Be Careful during hunting season. Also, Use dried blood, bone meal, and some human hair clippings around the ladies to deter deer or rabbits. I've lost some but the success rate was still better that the loss.

Happy Growing!

Dr.Greanthumb

thanks for the replies guys. guess ill have to reconsider how close to the house i bring the plants.

Came across this while searching for outdoor odor control (over 10 years later) and I'll say from my current experience that I will probably not grow outdoors again for this very reason. I'm sure my neighbors know and aren't happy but come too far to chop now.

Back
Top Bottom