Fire Crackers Rule

glad you made this post. i thought i was going to die the first time i used chronic on the crackers. i was at a small concert, i kept repeating myself trying soo hard to say something different. eventually gave up and realized i was listening to music so closely that i wasn't breathing as much as i should, and i could feel my veins...and they didn't feel good. also my heart was beating really fast and the beat seemed irregular too. if i was thinking that somehow i overdosed. it was a crazyy night. really makes me wonder if its true that you cant overdose on THC. cause it seemed like i came pretty close, wouldn't suggest firecrackers or even weed to someone with clogged arteries. also if you don't think this can happen to you just take a break from MJ and start back up with a few Firecrackers. and you'll see.
in my mind firecrackers are like homemade moonshine. it can be dangerous. lol no harm in starting small right.

how much do you guys put in one firecracker?
when i did it it didn't do anything like you guys are saying, i barly felt it, i had to go smoke more.

they actually seems really hit or miss... all that i know is if you stop smoking for a month or 2 firecrackers will be really intense but also i didn't start feeling them for about an hour and a half. idk how much i used just enough to cover the cracker lightly.... i ate some and saw that wolverine movie and the whole time i was freaking out cause it felt like my heart was beating completely randomly and everything was really vivid. it made me think i did the impossible, but there's no such thing as too much weed huh

LOL.. baking definitely seems like hit or miss..

I know from my formal (restaurant and personal kitchen) baking experience (all things non-THC) that baking is truly a 'science' that needs to be followed precisely, or your product is messed up.. add too much yeast: game over.. don't add enough sugar: game over.. bake at wrong temperature: game over..

So with that said, baking with THC is equally as sensitive... from my various experiements since finding this site..

You can find some of my chronicling at the following thread:

Firecracker Potency Problem

I do agree that the 'hit n' miss' factor is there, and there are most likely some reasons for it (mentioned in above thread.)

However, since I can't smoke any further (COPD develping in lungs) I have to stick to baking and thus I'm extremely determined to keep my research up, until I have this @#$!! baking process mastered.. LOL..

I only munch on weekends, so tomorrow is another kick at the ol' chemistry in the kitchen.

I'm going to be trying a Graham cracker sandwich with peanut butter bottom, topped with bud (going for ~0.8g - 1g bud per unit), top bud with olive oil, and then sandwich with Graham cracker top with Nutella layer (thin layer, just for taste).

I think Nutella-only units don't quite have enough oil / fat surface area for THC absorption as does Peanut butter, thus why I'm reverting back to trying Peanut butter in these units.. plus (as mentioned in other thread), the peanut butter really seems to nutrealize the foul taste I've expereinced in heavy-laden bud units with Nutella only; too boot: I'm adding the olive oil on top of bud, my first time doing so, to help the absorbtion.. and see what effect that has..

Wish me luck!

Will post my findings as soon as I can.

Cheers,

The Honk.

FYI guys, Blackberry Jelly is PERFECT for covering up the rancid horrid taste of firecrackers. I mean smother them with the jelly and you want even be able to feel the texture of them anymore. Your breath will still me Greeny fresh afterwards though :cheesygrinsmiley:

i cant help but think that you guys are burning them or something, the first time i had them i burnt them a bit but since it was my first time i didn't really even know i did. when they are cooked too long they have a darker appearance and when you pull them apart they have a bit of a gritty look to the peanut butter. if you burn them then your gonna have to eat them with milk while they're still hot so its not too gross.

id say that firecrackers are an acquired taste, you learn to love the deep weed taste once your subconscious connects the taste to the feeling of the weed, sort of the way that spicy food works.

and anyone wondering about the smell, they only smell when they are done or a little before and it smells like a really deep peanut smell with a strange weed smell infused but it doesn't smell like weed. i made these once and my anti-mj brother asked me what smelled like potatoes. i don't think you'd connect the smell with mj unless you were already a pothead.

firecrackers are crazy, thats all ill say. id tell you a few stories but they are just too rediculous. lets just say start small, if you have a high tolerance they can be real hit or miss the first or second time you try them tho. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom