Firecrackers - Baselined

Mayernik311

I would like to do this experiment -
I have noticed that there are no documented baseline experieces including firecrackers on these forums. I took 1 gram of good weed (1 joint half a gram and I was good all night) and choped it up with about a dozen whole cashews. then spread that mix (it got alittle oily) over crackers with peanut butter and then put a cracker with peanut butter over top of them. Only having 6 crackers on hand I also put some peanut butter in a bowl of aluminum foil and mixed in the pot/cashew mix. I am curently cooking it arround 250 and I'm going to take it out after 30 min.

If you have any questions about my set-up instructions feel free to ask.

Much love,
Jack

I finished eating the firecrackers by 5:40 (it is now 7:05) and the high was not that amazing. I got (and still have) a consistant body high but nothing mind blowing, no ceribral activity at all. Basicly my body knows I'm high but my brain dosn't.

Finaly verdict - I should have just smoked it.... oh well

Peace,
Jack

:grinjoint: i love it im a chef and i love to cook i also love to smoke alot so it works out huh?
so there i was balls deep in a pigme figured id do the right thing and give the guy a reach around he had a hard on i thought to my self what a fag

Back
Top Bottom