Nutella Firecrackers

what else can you make with it damn im not a cracker person a burito would be great lol

Perhaps an herb quesadilla? The fat in the cheese would probably be a good vehicle for absorbing the fat soluble parts of the herb. I use a George Forman grill to make quesadillas all the time, and your suggestion definitely has my brain going a mile a minute right now! Just need to figure out how much to put in one so I don't knock myself out!

I first tried firecrackers with saltines, peanut butter and butter. Worked beautifully but was a bit tough to swallow - kind of savoury. Next time I tried saltines, almond butter and honey. Tasted better but I don't think I cooked it long enough. Now I've bought myself some ritz crackers and nutella! Baking them tonight! I also have some chocolate covered digestive cookies that I'm thinking of trying with the nutella for good measure.

A different combo you might want to try is vanilla wafers with Nutella. I started using these and my friends say they like this combo much better than the Ritz cracker ones. I use 1 gram of herb distributed over 8 cookies spread with Nutella, wrap in foil, and bake in the toaster oven @ 300° for 15 minutes. The cookies do harden up a bit, but they soften up some when left in the foil for a couple of days. Only problem is making them last that long, lol!

heres a question..i know you cant bake the fire cracker on bread,but can you scrape the peanut butter off the cracker after its baked,then make a PB&J sandwich on bread??

I don't see why you couldn't. But if any of the "essence" seeped into the cracker when it was heated, you'd lose it.

heres a question..i know you cant bake the fire cracker on bread,but can you scrape the peanut butter off the cracker after its baked,then make a PB&J sandwich on bread??

I'm not sure how well that would work, there's not a whole lot of filling there. One thing you might try is is to lightly toast the herb to bring it to temp and activate the THC. Just be careful not to overheat it and burn out the good stuff.

Back in my hash eating youth,I used to chop my hash to a powder,mix it with a combo of peanut butter and honey over very low heat,and store the resulting glob in the fridge.

It worked like a charm,always a consistent 45 minutes for the effects come on and it didn't need to be reheated when you ate it.

I don't know why it wouldn't work with any decent finely ground bud? Most everything available today but pure schwag is more potent than most of the hash I was eating in the early 70's.

Nutella firecrackers

To all who hate the taste of peanut butter but want a quick edible high: use Nutella. Yes, that tasty hazelnut confection has enough saturated fat to absorb our worshipped THC and tastes much better than peanut butter.

Here is how to use it:

1. Spread a good amount of Nutella on two crackers of your choice (graham crackers are good)
2. Chop or finely cut about 1 gram of bud
3. Sprinkle the chopped bud on the crackers
4. Press the crackers together and twist slightly to cover the bud
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Let cool down
7. Eat
8. After an hour do your best to remember where you are
Made these yesterday with a nutella/pb mix. Very successful recipe. Best high I have ever had.thanks

Isn't 350degrees too high?? I have read up on the recipe and I thought it called for a slightly lower baking temp....Like under 300 if I'm correct...I guess it works all in all right....I think it said that if it was over 300 and something, it will burn off or cook off the THC and it wouldn't be as potent...I will shut up, all I know is when I ate weed, I thought the walls were closing in on me, my blanket was melting on my skin and I had about a 5 hour panic attack that made me think I was dying!!! NO BULLSHIT!! I thought I was a bigboy and well, I got put in my place by that...If I could have got up off my bed in those 5 hours, I would have called 911 to tell them I was dying or close to it!!!! What is good for some isn't for others I guess!!!! Good luck people, I personally run from any edibles these days!!!!!

Made a peanut butter and nutella "baked" sandwich! Delicious :)

Gonna take one to my buddy on Friday.

Willoby! Your the man :) probably had the best edible ever. Sounds really intense!

so weird question. but is it a smart thing to smoke while your eating an edible with weed in it? does it effect the high or ruin it? i am making some fire crackers tonight and i have been smoking so i am just curious. :)

so weird question. but is it a smart thing to smoke while your eating an edible with weed in it? does it effect the high or ruin it? i am making some fire crackers tonight and i have been smoking so i am just curious. :)

I'm sure the edible would be enough but I don't think it would really make a difference...I was personally sober to see the difference in the highs when I ate an edible.....and it was quite a run..

I smoked the last of my stash last night so I gathered up any random bud pieces on my roll table n some stems n threw it on a peanut butter cracker n tried this... Probably 0.1g if I'm luckey heh but I read someone puts a gram on 8 cookies which is 1.25 so it might work *shrugs* only time will tell

Hope this isnt too dumb of a question....If I bake some today for use a week from now will they still be good/potent?

yes in fact it will be more potent! when you just let it sit on the counter it seeps into the oils over time and can make the firecracker more potent. :)

Back
Top Bottom