My firecracker experience & recipe (first timer)

Snuggs

.5 grams of bud (user preferred my first I used shake)
6 Ritz crackers (ok to substitute)
1 Tsp. liquified coconut oil (can sub for olive oil or equivelant)
Nutella
Organic peanut butter (also can use natural pb)

1. Turn oven on & set at 320F or 160C
2. Break or grind up your .5g of bud as small as you can. (I used bag shake since this was my first attempt)
3. Place 1 tsp. of hardened coconut oil in a small container such as a shot glass & microwave slowly until liquefied.
4. Lay out your crackers on a suitable area.
5. Spread a thin even layer of Nutella across all of the crackers.
6. Spread a thin even layer of organic peanut butter across all crackers.
7. Sprinkle & distribute you bud evenly to only 3 of the crackers
8. Place a thin layer of liquefied coconut oil over top of your bud. (dip finger in container & drip or use teaspoon and slowly spread)
9. Place on suitable plate and microwave 10-15 seconds.
10. Place crackers on foil & seal them in the foil so that they are air tight. (I sealed them together) & Bake at 320F (160C) for 24-25 minutes. Let stand 2-3 minutes & enjoy. (Cooking times may vary or to your liking)

I ate one at 11:45 with a glass of milk & ate the others 40 minutes apart. I started slowly feeling it around 12:30 & ate a little bit of food and it settled in quite nicely. Not intense but a great calm relaxing high with random uncontrollable smiles. My shake was from mid grade at best. I am happy with end results for what I used. I'm sure someone may have made them this way but I thought I would share my first firecracker experience. I didn't really notice a smell when cooking & every time I tried I could only smell PB. There was a slight herbal flavor but with the nutella & pb it kinda had a slightly browned marshmallow taste. I am new to cooking and have had some problems smoking so I am trying new things thanks to all the info on here. If you try them let me know what ya think and how well ya made out. It's a little after 6pm and I can feel it starting to fade. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom