Cooking up some FIRE CRACKERS right now!

ilikebike

hey guys i havnt been on here in a while, im going to make some firecrackers since i was mad bored today. i just put them in the oven, used about .4 grams of weed total (lots of keif tho)

i made 3 sandwiches spread the weed out on 3 differnt crackers, then melted butter and poured it over the weed and the crackeres with just peanut butter

i put them in the oven at 325 for about 23 mintues

ill let you know how they turn out

made some of these yesterday and used 3 crackers and about .5g and damn man... i used to smoke alot but stoped for like 2 months and now ive been experimenting with these. and i think that i could have just eaten one not 3.

this is liek my 4th time makin these since ive stopped smoking and everytime i get so high that i think i ate too much, its hard to judge how much you need. if you know your tollerance is low then start small like real small. .5g of cron probaly got me about the highest ive ever been. i used to smoke like 3 or 4 times a day for years, this is like the weed version of moonshine

i higghly recommend these crackers. just take it easy on the amount
thanks alot for the recipe, itss the shit now i hardly need any weed to do the trick. very easy to make too im so happy you posted how to make these haha

Back
Top Bottom