Fire vs mids vs dirt?

GreenBeans

Does anyone else find that when they smoke fire (vs mids and dirt) that you get a more intense high, but for a shorter period of time?

The only "fire" I've ever bought was 60 for an eighth (way overpriced) and literally tasted like hay (I grew up on a farm). It was disgusting and I had to sell it after a few bowls

I started a reply earlier, but it was too snotty and never got posted.
So here's my re-reply.

I assume by fire you mean high quality herb.

No, when I smoke fire (aka, dank nuggets, kind bud, headies) I get really really high, for a long long time.

I think I know what you mean. It's not a put down (I'm guessing)

I'm thinking it's more like tolerance. Having good weed around and always available means ... :bong: many more times.

If you can dry out and start up again ... different story ???

WTF is fire? I must be getting old....I just got over the beasters denotation

I must be getting old, too. Yeah my guy recently told me that he 'had some fire' and wanted to know if I wanted some. Of course I did! Then, about a week later, he told me he 'had some mango'. Mango? hunh? My wife asked if he had a mango tree (we live in a tropical climate). There are a few mango strains, but my guy doesn't care about strains. Didn't smell or taste like mango.

Never heard of 'beasters'. Is that like fire, or chronic?

I started a reply earlier, but it was too snotty and never got posted.
So here's my re-reply.

I assume by fire you mean high quality herb.

No, when I smoke fire (aka, dank nuggets, kind bud, headies) I get really really high, for a long long time.

yeah i agreed. :cheer:

yeah, i used to talk to this girl about cannabis a lot, and she always referred to good weed as "hydro" regardless of what it was grown in.. She would be like "how much can you get hydro for, and how much are mids?" I had to beat it into her that hydro doesn't always mean the weed is amazing, rather it's the growing medium that was used.

she was too stupid to understand that though. I'm so glad I don't talk to her anymore.

I've heard some people refer to it as fire, but I refer to the grade of weed in terms of gasoline.. 87 for brick weed, 89 for non brick mids, 91 for homegrown seedless, 93 for well grown genetics. It makes for a consistent legend, as long as the people you're talking to understand what you're saying lol.

but back on topic, I have had brick weed get me higher than high grade super sticky seedless buds.. 9 times out of 10 it's because it was harvested way too early and has mainly clear trichs.. The purple stuff I have right now is an example of this.. I checked a few buds under the scope and they're showing about 20% cloudy, 80% clear.. This is why i grow my own, you can control the finished product and grow it to suit your taste.

You know I remember a day when I use to worry about what ever some one was calling the weed I wanted to buy. I remember believing in fire,dirt, mids, funk, haze, ect... but the inconstancy of the smoke in relations to name just gets old after a while, now all i want to do know; how does it smoke. frankly unless i grow it i accept the fact that you can call it what ever you want just don't rip me off... I mean just like some of you other guys i have smoked crap that was actually quit nice. haha i remember this one bag i got for free from a buddy. it looked like the nastiest weed ever, how ever smoked like some of the best stuff i have ever smoked. was funny as hell. tasted fine too. it was awesome then you get these pretty buds that smoke like dirt. so yeah call it what ever but liek i said dont rip me off..

What the Monk said,immature weed has no "bottom" to the high. It's generally a clean short trippy high,especially if it's a true Sativa. It can hit you like a truck,and I think it's boatload of fun to smoke,but the high will generally be short.

I've had lil' rule of thumb w/ the local outdoor grown for years,if I don't know the grower/dealer,I generally pass on the seedless stuff and look for something with a few fully mature seeds here and there and crystalized buds.

If the plant is showing mature seeds and the calyxes are splitting,it's a mature plant.

It's a little buying trick that a lot of guys under 40 don't know about because they've bought seedless for most of their smoking careers.

I'm getting ready to smoke a seeded local weed of high repute that is a three toke five hour wonder weed. Big ol' Sativa that will nail you to the floor.

BTW,if you're willing to let them get moderately seeded most of these long maturing designer strains will come in after 4-6 weeks of flowering. As soon as the seeds are mature so is the bud. It's something to consider if you live in an area with a short growing season and early frosts.

It's all in the grow....I'm a big fan of Blue Dream, and pick it up at the dispensary nearly every time I'm there. Batch to batch, there is a slight difference in appearance, and big difference in quality. Just depends on how much care was given to the grow....YMMV.

Being a 40-something professional, I also have a hard time understanding the whole, mids, chronic, fire, ect.....either it's a quality grow (usually of medicinal quality) or it's just average bud. I stopped smoking brick/dirt weed 20 yrs ago....

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom