First autoflower

I use Mega Crop nutes, one powder from seed to harvest, 6 plants cost $5. I used GH 3 part grow system before but you don't feed every time like mega Crop using GH.

Autoflowering are on a death timer from the minutes you pop the bean. They seedling, veg, flower then die.

I used to wait 3 weeks to feed but yields were lowish, guy in this forum said feed immediately so I gave it a shot. Yields increased noticably.

Gotta figure 3 weeks is 1/3 of the plants life cycle.

I'm not saying dump a gallon of 1/4 strength on a seedling. 8 - 16 ounce of mega 1/4 a day. Increase 1gm/gal a week. You're training the plant to accept nutes, wait until week 3 and you'll be hard pressed to reach 5/6 strength before they flower.

Just watch for leaf tips that look burnt, if they look burnt back off a little. With Mega Crop the bottom leaves never yellow at the end. Since the plant is in full health and not canabilizing lower leaves it gives good yields.
Ok. I have the mega crop sample. Plant is starting 6 node, but very short. Might give her another week then try some. Thanks

How tall is she, remember they generally double in size during the stretch.

Your Mega Crop since it's at node 6, start her on 3gm/gallon and if the tips don't burn (shouldn't) move to 4 the next week.

Every time you water you feed with mega Crop.

Lemme know how it's going

Your Mega Crop since it's at node 6, start her on 3gm/gallon and if the tips don't burn (shouldn't) move to 4 the next week.

Thanks for the info. She's about 3 weeks old, but only about 3 inches tall. Seems to be growing ok, and full, just really short. It's Gorilla Glue, if that helps. Still think 3 grams at this size?

Yes 3gm/gal should be fine, 1/4 is seedling strength.

It should start a good grow spurt really soon. Then again when it starts to flower.

Had some Power Plant that was about 3 inches at 3 weeks, ended up about 1 1/2 foot topped. Got 6oz off two I thought would be shorties lol

Yes 3gm/gal should be fine, 1/4 is seedling strength.

It should start a good grow spurt really soon. Then again when it starts to flower.

Had some Power Plant that was about 3 inches at 3 weeks, ended up about 1 1/2 foot topped. Got 6oz off two I thought would be shorties lol
Power Plant was my first, and last grow! What ph am i shooting for on this mega crop mix?

Hello. Just a couple of days till she is 4 weeks old. Let me know if she looks ok and shouldn't she be starting to flower soon?? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200426_152737.jpg
    20200426_152737.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Looks good she'll start to stretch soon. That's a short squaty genome, probably have to trim back a few sucker leaves when she starts flowering (really soon).

Looks good she'll start to stretch soon. That's a short squaty genome, probably have to trim back a few sucker leaves when she starts flowering (really soon).
Change anything when flowering starts? I've got her on 19/5 light schedule and she's taking the 3gr of Mega Crop. Just continue through till the end this way? Thanks for your input.

Up the Mega Crop to 4gm, wait a week up it to 5gm.

Two weeks into flower up it to 6gm and stop there.

Keep the light at 19/5 they don't like changing the schedule.

While upping the Mega Crop watch the tips of the leaves. If they yellow back off the MC 1/2gm.

Pulled 4 1/2 oz off a shorty like that, needed more light though, had it under 200w and coulda used 400w.

While upping the Mega Crop watch the tips of the leaves. If they yellow back off the MC 1/2gm.

Pulled 4 1/2 oz off a shorty like that, needed more light though, had it under 200w and coulda used 400w.
Hey. Have another question. I have her in a closet in an unfinished room over the garage. The space is not heated or airconditioned. What would be an effective way to cool this area, other than a window unit for the whole room?

A fans about all that's left if not an AC. Tub of water with a dish towel wicking up water will raise humidity.

Really don't want much above 88 but if it was to be keep it watered.

Good afternoon. She stretched and started to flower. Any tips or pointers at this stage? Feed her yesterday 5gr of MC. Should I take some leaves off? How far should my light be at this stage? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 20200501_153530.jpg
    20200501_153530.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
12-18 inches on a 100w Blurple. Don't trim leaves yet, wait 2-3 weeks then just trim like 8 a day. Trim the ones blocking light to the buds.

Couple of weeks up to 6gm Mega Crop and hold there.

Looks spot on, they get explosive growth from there hence the up to 6gm mega Crop.

Next time don't wait on the Mega Crop. Go to 2gm gallon as soon as they are in dirt regardless of what the soil advertisers say.

Run like 8 oz water/MC a day at 2gm/gal, up 1gm a week keeping an eye open for burnt tips. At 8 oz check before bed to see if it needs a bedtime drink.

The amount of water you have to go by eye as they grow. After 2 weeks water in a circle around the plant 1-2 inches away to stimulate root growth.

Eventually you'll need more light. This was 200w from the wall and dropped 6oz dry.
IMG_20200421_133141.jpg

Hello. Just a couple of days till she is 4 weeks old. Let me know if she looks ok and shouldn't she be starting to flower soon?? Thanks.
Hey Low Country. Just wanted to give you a update on my autos since you're Lowcountry. Hope yours are doing great.
20200501_091040.jpg

Looks spot on, they get explosive growth from there hence the up to 6gm mega Crop.

Next time don't wait on the Mega Crop. Go to 2gm gallon as soon as they are in dirt regardless of what the soil advertisers say.

Run like 8 oz water/MC a day at 2gm/gal, up 1gm a week keeping an eye open for burnt tips. At 8 oz check before bed to see if it needs a bedtime drink.

The amount of water you have to go by eye as they grow. After 2 weeks water in a circle around the plant 1-2 inches away to stimulate root growth.

Eventually you'll need more light. This was 200w from the wall and dropped 6oz dry.
IMG_20200421_133141.jpg
Beautiful Apoc.you will get almost off that one than 10vof mine.Which I had the time and knowledge as you.I just buy good seeds and good potting soil and some fertilizer and let Mother Nature do her thing.Set it and forget it.Posted some of my pics below. Which they all looked like yours do.

Attachments

• 20200501_090947.jpg
    20200501_090947.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 20200501_090932.jpg
    20200501_090932.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 20200501_090921.jpg
    20200501_090921.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Hey Low Country. Just wanted to give you a update on my autos since you're Lowcountry. Hope yours are doing great.
20200501_091040.jpg

Beautiful Apoc.you will get almost off that one than 10vof mine.Which I had the time and knowledge as you.I just buy good seeds and good potting soil and some fertilizer and let Mother Nature do her thing.Set it and forget it.Posted some of my pics below. Which they all looked like yours do.
Wish not which.

20200501_091040.jpg

Wish not which.

20200501_091040.jpg

Looking good Slick. I have one outside in the ground. Just trying to decide which way I want to go. I think I have a pretty good idea on the indoor grow, just need better equipment.

Back
Top Bottom