First autoflower

Try some Northern Lights Auto, they take like 90 days but yield big
This is my second grow. Wanted to feel confident enough that I could do this before spending to much money. I now feel it's time for a real light. I don't need a lot, I'm a 2oz a year kinda guy. If I could do two really good plants, I would be set. Northern Lights was one of my choices. Went with Gorilla Glue for thc content. Thanks for all your help so far!

Looking good Slick. I have one outside in the ground. Just trying to decide which way I want to go. I think I have a pretty good idea on the indoor grow, just need better equipment.
If you have the equipment and time inside will definitely yield you more.If you can keep the lights on all the time or even 20/4 you have those bigger buds for sure. Some of those should be done in a couple of weeks that have. The Lambs Breath will take another 30 a think.
Have some of the new Crop King Autos started too.I got the Amnesia Kush.All 7 popped and are about a week old.Was a little weary about all those new seeds they have.Its hard to beat the WW autos, but we will see.

Lowcountry. Your White widow look like this?The ones I grew last year didnt look like this.

Attachments

• 20200507_080253.jpg
    20200507_080253.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
I don't have white widow. Mined gorilla glue and this pic is the end of first week flowering.
Looks great. She will fill out in no time.Its truly amazing.Might cut one of mine this weekend I hag it.Ive got about 2 more weeks.
This one is my favorite. Maybe 3 weeks on her.

Attachments

• 20200507_080253.jpg
    20200507_080253.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Try some Northern Lights Auto, they take like 90 days but yield big
Hey apoc. A couple of my lower leaves are yellowing, but the rest of the plant looks really good. Have to confess that I don't have a way to measure grams and have been searching on line for other ways to measure. Think maybe I have been underfeeding. Saw somewhere it said that 1 tablespoon equaled 6 grams
I've been feeding about half teaspoon. Any suggestions? It's just a couple of bottom fan leaves. Guess I'll bump it up to 1 tablespoon? Thanks

@LowcountrySC Per the Greenleaf/MC website, 1 tsp=6 grams. I know from personal experience, that you really need a small digital scale. I am getting about 4.5 grams per tsp on my scale. I checked the accuracy of my scale by weighing a quarter on it. It was within 2/100th of a gram. You can find a gram scale on Amazon for about $10-$15.

Since you are in flower, you need to be at 6g/gal or there about. You definitely don’t want to be under feeding at this stage of the game. And you don’t want to over feed. It’s 6 grams per teaspoon, NOT tablespoon.

Here‘s a link to the MC feeding calculator. Also read the whole page, as it explains how to “dial in” your feeding schedule.

@LowcountrySC Per the Greenleaf/MC website, 1 tsp=6 grams. I know from personal experience, that you really need a small digital scale. I am getting about 4.5 grams per tsp on my scale. I checked the accuracy of my scale by weighing a quarter on it. It was within 2/100th of a gram. You can find a gram scale on Amazon for about $10-$15.

Since you are in flower, you need to be at 6g/gal or there about. You definitely don’t want to be under feeding at this stage of the game. And you don’t want to over feed. It’s 6 grams per teaspoon, NOT tablespoon.

Here‘s a link to the MC feeding calculator. Also read the whole page, as it explains how to “dial in” your feeding schedule.

Thank you. I geu

Thanks for the info. I've been feeding half a teaspoon so definitely under feeding. Next time will be a full teaspoon. Have scale on order. Rest of plant looks really good, just a couple of bottom leaves yellowing. Hope I didn't hurt her. So far this is my first successful plant. If I can get anything smokeable, I will be happy. Live and learn. Any other tips appreciated. Thanks.

Had to harvest one my autos a little early.
20 grams worth of good smoke.
This is the potting mix I was telling you about.Made in Eloree.

Attachments

• 20200512_181855.jpg
    20200512_181855.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 50
@LowcountrySC I don’t know if you realize there is a MC thread that is now locked. Lots of good info on MC if you’re interested.

@LowcountrySC I don’t know if you realize there is a MC thread that is now locked. Lots of good info on MC if you’re interested.

Thanks for the info. This is a pic from today. You can see some yellowing at bottom. This is the end of second week of flower. How does she look, honestly?

Attachments

• 20200514_152205.jpg
    20200514_152205.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
I think she looks really good. Also, going from 1/2 tsp to 1 whole tsp may be too much of a jump. I've seen people state to increase by 1 gram at a time. So you might want to, say, give it 1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp next time. Then after that give it 3/4 tsp. Then the 3rd time, a whole tsp. Maybe you'll have your scale by then and can just do the 1 gram increments.

I think she looks really good. Also, going from 1/2 tsp to 1 whole tsp may be too much of a jump. I've seen people state to increase by 1 gram at a time. So you might want to, say, give it 1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp next time. Then after that give it 3/4 tsp. Then the 3rd time, a whole tsp. Maybe you'll have your scale by then and can just do the 1 gram increments.
Thanks for your input. And honestly, she was real short the first 3 to 4 weeks and those bottom leaves layed on the wet soil everytime I watered. Screw it, I'm going with the whole teaspoon! Thanks

Was wondering if cal mag was something I should be using. Someone stated that autoflowers love cal mag. Is that more so with indoor grows and led lighting? Thanks

I grow outside. I’ve never used cal mag, so I’m no expert on that. I do believe that that growing indoors with LEDs, people supplement with cal mag.

Back
Top Bottom