First Cab, Check Pics, offer Advice Pleez

wannaweed

Hello All !
Her is a photo chronicle of the design and build of my Cab. Dimensions and info as follows:
Cab Construction Chambers
1 @ 36" X 34" X 18" deep
1 @ 36" x 36" X 18" deep
6 light receptacles per box (looking for light recommendations)
Fans are not in yet but considering 330cfm fans, one for intake in the bottom right of each chamber and the same in the top left for each exhaust. Please look at the pics and make any suggestions you may have. I got this idea from another member but would like some recommendations relative to my own size, light set up etc... Thanks in advance for any help.
Keep Smokin :Rasta:

Well one small thing is:

You don't need an intake fan to be as large as your exhaust. In fact, you don't even need a fan for intake, you can just make a hole in the bottom of the cab and use it as a passive intake. This will ensure you have negative pressure in the cab (no smell escaping, constant flow of air).

In regards to the intake hole size, I've heard anywhere from 2x-5x the size of the exhaust. In my current setup I have passive intakes 2x the exhaust size. I could def use more intakes to cool the cab more, but I have limited space so 2x is the best I can do.

The cab looks great though, very well thought out. Only possible concern I see is the height restriction, you may have a problem in late flowering and will probably need to scrog or lst your ladies.

and btw :welcome: to 420!

:peacetwo:

Marley

Back
Top Bottom