First Closet Grow

ProfGreen

This is my first grow. If you have any suggestions after looking at my pics that would be cool! There are 5 LOJ (light of jah) Plants growing in super soil w/ my own secret mix. I also set up a sick auto watering system. Check out the pics!... I also have taken a picture of the grow everyday, they are currently 57 days old. There is also a link to that hyper lapse of the room. Any Ideas For Improvement?

Re: First Closet Grow...

Subn up Pro, those girls are looking very nice buddy :Namaste:
Couldn't check the time lapse, wouldn't let me in was saying wrong password.
If you could upload the pictures through 420mag and post here that would be sweet ;)
Stay safe!

Re: First Closet Grow...

Well it has the potential to me automated. I was supposed to go on a trip while they were in veg. but that got cancelled so I went with it. Though every AM at 5 the 12/12 cycle begins. Then at around six am I put together whatever additives call for that day. (I have a strict schedule) I have a 40 GPH mini $8 water pump in a 5 gal bucket linked to a drip system. Works perfect. 1 gal. of water & whatever is for that day, waters all 5 perfectly to where i see the soil darken threw the bottom holes then by 5 am the next day its appropriately dry ready for more food. so i do have to make a new mix each day and refill the bucket with water. Due to the lack of access to the back plants it was clear early on that watering them with a can or spray bottle was going to become impossible. Is that space maxed out or over max? I did not really know what to expect from the LOJ or what a more normal sized plant grows like. LOJ is very bushy.
Anyways Started with 600w MH 24/0 for 5 weeks. then turned them to 12/12 with 600w HPS. Recently I dimmed it to M. Because of the hight of one of my girls. not sure if thats the right move or not, I don't want to deprive the smaller plants the energy to produce the best buds..? I exam them every day and pay much attn to it. The net says that its a moderate/expert grow. but i have not run into any issues. I started them in a napkin then put into organic soil w/ no additives. then once appropriate size transplanted into bigger buckets with bottom half super soil secret mix and top half organic soil. reason being or idea that once it was time to bud the roots would be hitting the super soil and blow up. Seems to be doing it just fine. I'm surprised with the growth Ive gotten out of soil. I have nothing to compare it to but front he pics I've seen they look ok i think. I going to upgrade to a root spa for the next round and buy another light to keep on 12/0 for clones or forced veg. mother. Is a root spa a good deal?
But as far as the set up and care thats it. not diff. I don't have to check PH at all I've not had one issue. Crazy.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom