First Ever Grow Day 22 Flowering How Do They Look?

Kilbarrack

Hi All

This is my first ever grow. Im growing a White Widow & The Church from Greenhouse Seeds.

My lighting is a Migro 100 LED & a 200w Red CFL

Im using Biobizz soil & nutes. Grow, Flower, Top Max, Acti Vera.

Im also using Atami CalMag & next week I'll start using Atami Bloombastic (Anyone used it?)

This is day 22 of flowering. Im just wondering how they look to experienced growers.

Thanks for all or any replies

Attachments

• White Widow Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    White Widow Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 260
  • The Church Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    The Church Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 274
  • The Church3 Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    The Church3 Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_20190215_175558.jpg
    IMG_20190215_175558.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 260
  • The Church2 Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    The Church2 Day 22 Flowering.jpg
    962.3 KB · Views: 251
You plants look good n healthy.

Those leaves under the netting that aren't getting much light, get in there a clean them out. The plant will try and keep them alive but they are not getting much light.

Trimming the lower stuff under the canopy will promote growth that gets the best lighting. Thats where the flowers are growing.

I trim the lower stuff out at flip to flower and the plant doesn't usually grow more down low. You will get better air flow without all those leaves under the canopy. Also it will help Reduce the risk of pests and disease.

Get a fan on the under canopy.

GL with your grow - gonna be harvest time soon enough.

Got some seedlings going for next round??

You plants look good n healthy.

Those leaves under the netting that aren't getting much light, get in there a clean them out. The plant will try and keep them alive but they are not getting much light.

Trimming the lower stuff under the canopy will promote growth that gets the best lighting. Thats where the flowers are growing.

I trim the lower stuff out at flip to flower and the plant doesn't usually grow more down low. You will get better air flow without all those leaves under the canopy. Also it will help Reduce the risk of pests and disease.

Get a fan on the under canopy.

GL with your grow - gonna be harvest time soon enough.

Got some seedlings going for next round??
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply! I havent been on so Im only seeing your comment now.

Thanks! I really appreciate your reply.
I just did a post of day 53 flowering. The plants in this thread are actually 27 days old. I counted wrong.

Hi All

This is my first ever grow. Im growing a White Widow & The Church from Greenhouse Seeds.

Im also using Atami CalMag & next week I'll start using Atami Bloombastic (Anyone used it?)

This is day 22 of flowering. Im just wondering how they look to experienced growers.

I’m running w/w,n/l calmag biobizz g, f ,M fish b, b n Epsom salts grizzly n Dutch

IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

I’m running w/w,n/l calmag biobizz g, f ,M fish b, b n Epsom salts grizzly n Dutch

IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

You could use some perlite or some other sort of aeration amendment. You’ll see much more explosive and thick growth than you’re currently experiencing. Everything else looks pretty good

Thanks! I really appreciate your reply.
I just did a post of day 53 flowering. The plants in this thread are actually 27 days old. I counted wrong.

Hi All

I think you later wrote that those pix were taken on day 27 of flower. Please explain how you calculated the first day of flower.

Back
Top Bottom