First ever grow - Question about knowing when to harvest

turkeykush

420 Member
Hi fellow stoner's,

This is my first grow I've ever done,

I have a 1.5 metre x 1.5 metre Gorilla Grow tent and an Advanced Platinum Series 600w LED grow light and im about 5 weeks into flowering, just wondering how do i know when my bubblegum kush is ready for harvest, I've been watching it every day meticulously and quarter turning it and keeping the pH at about 5.8.

Pics

NfvFgw1.jpg

5f4f2042f9433238772567cec8f57666_2_.jpg

Would love to hear from some more experienced veterans ^_^

Thanks guys

And peace

They look good. The best way to tell is through the trichomes. You'll need something like a jewelers loupe to see them. Your looking for mostly cloudy with a little rust throughout. Like 70/30 cloudy to dark.

Clear, not ready.
420-magazine-mobile1593159331.jpg

Cloudy, ready to go..
420-magazine-mobile406800863.jpg

Dark, good for meds not for high.
420-magazine-mobile508094002.jpg

Pics from How & When to Harvest Marijuana | Harvesting Marijuana

They look great though. Too soon to pull I think but not far off. I'll sub for the ride.

They look good. The best way to tell is through the trichomes. You'll need something like a jewelers loupe to see them. Your looking for mostly cloudy with a little rust throughout. Like 70/30 cloudy to dark.

Clear, not ready.
420-magazine-mobile1593159331.jpg

Cloudy, ready to go..
420-magazine-mobile406800863.jpg

Dark, good for meds not for high.
420-magazine-mobile508094002.jpg

Pics from How & When to Harvest Marijuana | Harvesting Marijuana

They look great though. Too soon to pull I think but not far off. I'll sub for the ride.

Thanks for the info sp|nter, I'll check the trichomes tomorrow and update the thread, really much appreciated dude.

Peace ✌️

No problem. I also noticed you still have white pistils growing on the top of your buds. Signs she's not ready yet. She's still putting on weight and mass. All those white hairs will turn dark in color when she's real close so keep watch and she'll reward you.

Back
Top Bottom