Ready for Harvest?

Scowmoo

Hey guys, fairly new grower here (2nd season) and I've got a fairly decent size outdoor grow and throughout the season I've dealt with everything from revegging to caterpillars to nute problems. As harvest approaches, I've been keeping an eye on a plant that's been maturing faster than the rest, and I'm pretty sure it's ready to pull if not almost ready.

I haven't found any clear trichomes anymore, mostly cloudy with about 10-20% Amber depending on the cola. The side of the plant that gets the most suns pistils are reddish already, while about half on the other side are still white. (It gets whiter towards the bottom.

TLDR: TELL me if these look about ready to you guys. Also, would I be able to harvest the more mature buds earlier and allow the other ones to fatten up a bit?

Edit: I guess it would help to know how far into flower I am. I don't know what strain it is, just a random seed, but I'm nearing 60 days of flower roughly. They started sometime while I was out of state

I know it's bad to harvest too early, but worse if you wait that's why I ask. Regardless of how it turns out, it'll be better than last year learned from my mistakes last year, discovered new things not to do this year.

I do like this when I see more 80% brown pistils for my plant I harvest them, and if there are some sides with very white pistils on a plant, I keep just them for more time to flower.(Try not to cut stem you want to keep, or any bud on it.) But, you will stress out your plant any way, and will take some more time to get ready your buds . But it pays of i think, if you got time.

Back
Top Bottom