First Glass Piece!

BongoJongo

I am so excited this is my first glass piece ever. It seems pretty sturdy and thick. Thought I've never dropped any other pieces so it won't matter. Names any one? Also does any one use a screen?

DSCN07051.JPG

DSCN07061.JPG

I like that bowl man, I got a new glassy myself recently. About the screens, I wouldn't use glass or metal. I like to blow out the remaining burnt ash, and screens pop right out with em. Metal screen + glass bowl = no better than a metal bowl. But I would put anything in there but weed. Toke Up man!

I don't really use screens for glass, unless its really nesseccary. Thats a pretty nice piece to.

The design is pretty intracit(sp?). Its also transluscent can't wait until this weekend! I might have to use it tomorrow. Anyone have good names?

i dont think youll need a screen, the hole in the bottom of the bowl isnt giant and after you start building some resin itll close up even smaller so no worries!

oh and i keep thinking ziggletop everytime i look at it

Also alot of people say glass smells more is that true? Like I have a 3" traditional marble pipe ive smoked out of like 20 - 30 times with out washing and you cant tell if its in my pocket. Do glass ones smell worse.

nope resin is resin is resin..

well i have one glass piece that stinks like resin mixed with buds but could me cause its like 5 years old but other than that i have had no problem with my 3 other glass pieces

Nice peice man, make sure to take very good care of it.. I wish I still had my first peice...:icon_roll But I might be going to get my like 18 glass peice this weekend, and a Vaporizer, I'm happy...:goof:

nice piece dude, i like it cuz its got a nice big bowl

as for names, i have no idea

Back
Top Bottom