First grow AK49 3 weeks old any advice welcome

YoungBudUK

Hi I'm a first time grower and this is my 3 week old AK49 auto flower. I grew it with an LED light and I think it is growing well but I may be wrong as I have no previous experience. Any general advise would be helpful. I would like to know if the plant is at the right size for it's age and if it looks healthy more than anything but all comments on the plant are welcome.
GEDV0292.JPG
GEDV0286.JPG
GEDV0287.JPG
GEDV0288.JPG
GEDV0291.JPG
GEDV0289.JPG

Re: First grow AK47 3 weeks old any advice welcome

My serious AK 47 plants are 28 days into flowering. Nov. 22nd. took my 30 day old seedlings and were about the size of yours,

My AK47 plants on 11/22/13 came out of 3oz. cups. seed starters about 30 days old, about the size of yours and transplanted into 5 gallon buckets with my own mixture. By 6 weeks or A little less 1/1/14 my plants stood 4 feet tall and time to flower and cut the light back to 12 hours. Today 1/29/14 Buds are forming every 1 inch apart and the plants over 5 feet even with me topping the plant several places to fill it out. Growology plant food is what I am using and I have got great results. I have 2 iced grape fruits also growing. I grow indoors in Arizona USA. on a mountain at 7000 feet in The worlds largest ponderosa pine forest. If you want help write me & I will do what I can. Mike

Im feeding her with baby bio original plant feed and im adding 5 drops for every half litre of water. The feed is not ideal but It was the best I could get at the time. I started feeding her at 2 weeks.

My AK47 plants on 11/22/13 came out of 3oz. cups. seed starters about 30 days old, about the size of yours and transplanted into 5 gallon buckets with my own mixture. By 6 weeks or A little less 1/1/14 my plants stood 4 feet tall and time to flower and cut the light back to 12 hours. Today 1/29/14 Buds are forming every 1 inch apart and the plants over 5 feet even with me topping the plant several places to fill it out. Growology plant food is what I am using and I have got great results. I have 2 iced grape fruits also growing. I grow indoors in Arizona USA. on a mountain at 7000 feet in The worlds largest ponderosa pine forest. If you want help write me & I will do what I can. Mike

So great to read comments like this, Mike. Thanks.

John

Back
Top Bottom