Autoflowers at 24 days old

sensiman1982

420 Member
hi,
this is my first grow I choose autoflowers as people seem to suggest that they are easier to grow I am using a 600w dual spec lamp and a digital ballast an aircooled powerplant reflector and a grow space of 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m I have four strains currently growing out blue mystic, ak49, auto anesthesia and og kush I would like to know with an experienced eye do they look ok I have done hours upon hours of researching and looking at other grows and for the age seem to be quite large as most I have come across are a lot smaller in comparison these are squatted and bushy is this the correct pheno for an auto thanks for your time
20150805_143539.jpg

20150805_172104.jpg

20150805_144127.jpg

20150805_143810.jpg

20150805_143530.jpg

20150805_142959.jpg

The OG, blue mystic and auto anesthesia are Indica dominant strains. They will be your short bushies. Probably the anesthesia especially because of the Black Domina in it.

The ak49 might be taller than the others as it is Sativa dominant.

They look pretty healthy to me!

:goodjob:

thanks, seems spot on as the anesthesia is the shortest and the ak49 has a lot more stretch both the ak49 and anesthesia have stated to show pistals too

I'm using a 2 part nutes called vitalink coir max I feed every other day 700 ppm in 10 litres of hard water ph 5.6 no sign of leaf burn except for a couple of spots on leafs were I think some of the nutrient has landed and caused a burn spot

New growth is rapid but very light green I have read numerous forums and they do say that rapid growth and the onset of the flowering period can cause this colour change what do you think

30 ml of A and B equally, A stirred in first and B added after I use phosphate ph down aggressive as my water ph out of the tap is very high 7.5 roughly

No it doesn't state to flush but when I feed I stop once roughly 10% has drained through the bottom of the pot I also do this when I water in between feeds

Thanks guys you've really boosted my confidence in my grow and thanks a lot for the tips hopefully I can upload sum great bud pics in the coming weeks :thanks:

They look fine to me. My two girls are the same age and your's look to be about 3 times as large and far more developed. Mine are also, at least I'm assuming they are, autos based on the research I've done since purchasing them.

Back
Top Bottom