First grow | BIG BANG

hye guys have not been on for a whil.was getitng stoned off the bigbang.

no pigs got me,anyways its all gone now.so time for grow 2.iam going to grow BB again,ill be using a 400w flowering this time ,and little tips and i picked up from first grow should make it a very nice grow,iam also gunna try cutting down the time by a few weeks.ok well ill let ya no what happens.

btw iam doing the same grow cause i wanna see if i can improve on the first.and see what diff the 400 will do.cheers ill keep ya posted.oh btw i might be doiung train wreck a newish strain from the greenhouseseed company.

Good luck with that 400w, im pretty sure youll get a bigger yield with it. And that TrainWreck should be a interesting grow.

Hey rip, my friends and I are trying to grow for the first time, using Big Bang. It'll be in a closet 4x4 feet. We are total newbies so its gonna be a reservoir system using kitty litter pans and rockwool (1 4x4x2.5" groblock for each plant, then on top of a groslab).

Anyway, how was the smoke of your BB? good? average? bad?

thanks

tbh i loved it so did my mates.it was nice and real smooth.got me mashed ,then agian most stuff will..i have just started a bb2 grow.ill be intrested in seeing urs m8

tbh i loved it so did my mates.it was nice and real smooth.got me mashed ,then agian most stuff will..i have just started a bb2 grow.ill be intrested in seeing urs m8

sweet I look forward to it. tbh I am a complete newbie, and will probably end up getting a little growkit like emilys garden. but once its done I'll post it up. (wont be for a while havent started yet)

Back
Top Bottom