First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

twinsun

HI guys

first diary so pls be nice with me

i have one Brooklyn mangoes plant . only one plant ,i have veg it for several month under a small t 5 and like a month in my flowering room after that
my set up is a tent , 4x4 , with California solar system 1100 , with controller spectrum
one plant in a 10 gallon pot , in a scrog ( really kind off , im still learning on that .... )

ive got very good exhaust ,2 of them , big size both air in and out , plus very good air fan inside , plus a small one as well , it's almost like a storm in there but i can control it.
in a shed ...i try to isolate it like i could ...

now i got a problem with the temp difference between day/night , it is summer where i lived and during the day ,it's hell

so i put on a portable air con during the day and flower at night ...

it helps , thats the best that i could do .. temps goes ok at night , but during the day ... i don't know , the brand new portable air con seems to work well but im not sure cause it get at 36 to 40 outside in summer , this last few day have been more kind , around 25-30 ( outside)
inside i got my portable air con and also a fan that blow to the ceiling to avoid deep pocket of hot air
on top of that , i got the exhaust and all the rest i have for the tent.

hope it's clear enough

ive been putting the plant on flower on the 1/01/21

flower just start

what do you think guys ? i try to managed the stretch but the plant went banana ... almost looks like it's over now .. hopefully
i feed with green planet dual fuel , terpern gold from proff nutrient , and root + silica+ fulvic acid

i have been a bit worry about the stretch cause it went to the top of tent but it seems to be managed

i train the plant , it's not much plant under, i did good on that part , but the canope is not flat , but the light goes throu since i deffo quite a lot ,but it still look like a pyramid from the middle .. ( no good) but have a lot of air and it seems not so over crowned

i need some expert tips , only have one plant , it's for me , it's my medicine and i cant screw it up

so im like week 3 to 4 but seem like week 2 to me

what do you think ?

peace guys

IMG20210127080545.jpg

IMG20210127080548.jpg

IMG20210127080553.jpg

IMG20210127080618.jpg

IMG20210127080620.jpg

last things
spectrum for the light are
red 99 white 99 blue 38
for those who used the california solar system , it's a great light in my opinion ,i try to play around with spectrum sometime but i didnt find many pp who have it online to discuss

yes it is very expensive light ... but when you love ! you dont count !
it's my medicine
peace

today is day 27 in flower (since i flipped to 12 )

finally i think they start to form ,this is the first time when it takes so long to flower

i have tied up the top that seems to be too close to light
because it is an led light , i try to get a little bit away from the canopy , solar system recommend high distance

water pH is around 6.1

give me any suggestion please
i try to get the best out of that lady

IMG20210127202503.jpg

IMG20210127202510.jpg

IMG20210127202512.jpg

IMG20210127202515.jpg

IMG20210127202517.jpg

today is day 27 in flower (since i flipped to 12 )

finally i think they start to form ,this is the first time when it takes so long to flower

i have tied up the top that seems to be too close to light
because it is an led light , i try to get a little bit away from the canopy , solar system recommend high distance

water pH is around 6.1

give me any suggestion please
i try to get the best out of that lady

IMG20210127202503.jpg

IMG20210127202510.jpg

IMG20210127202512.jpg

IMG20210127202515.jpg

IMG20210127202517.jpg
Looks like a strong healthy girl to me. She could use a bit of a defoliation get some light to lower bud sites. But all in all I think your doing great. :thumb:

let me try to get a filter on it
If you turn bloom off (red) on your light and use a flash you get a better pic so we can see the actual colors.

ok first batch
waiting on email to upload them

i got a few more comin where i cut off some lights

IMG20210127225844.jpg

IMG20210127225849.jpg

IMG20210127225905.jpg
Not perfect but better. Everything looks great. :thumb:

this Morning at 6h45
the power went out
the whole area
my lady missed about an hour of light before it came back
i was uspet , i had to restart the timers , she was a bit low because lightn went on and off
this is no good , it shouldnt happen in flower

Long story short , they are lucky than i cant call to complain and scream ......... one day when it's legal , i swear , i call eletric compagny make a scandale !!!!
but right now i cant ..
amyway , one day is not dramatic , but !!!!!!! bunch of ...... ok ok ok ok
zen ... i need a cone

:yummy::yummy::yummy::lot-o-toke:

Looking good, strong and healthy!
The high temps during the light off cycle might be the reason flowering is taking long to start, also I would check for light leaks by sitting inside while the lights are off for about 5 min to see if any light comes through.
Other than that she looks great, I’ll be following along.
On a side note, I had a plant refuse to flower in my tent one time. It was Sour diesel, I moved it outside and it flowered within a couple of weeks. It was with another plant in the tent that flowered no problem... still scratching my head on that one. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom