First SOG: Beginner

MasonKz

Hi all,

This is my first Grow ever!
Strain - Critical Kush

I am Using a 100cm x 100cm x 200cm grow tent.
1 x 600Watt Hps.
Extractor fan, 15w air circulation clip fan.
6.5L pots ( i am European ) hence temp and other measures used in different terms.

My inside the Temp reaches 28°c lights on and 21°c lights off.
Humidity stays at 36 - 44%
Out the tent room temp is about 18-21°c

I did the Vegetative stage for 1.5 weeks
Now I am at week 3 Flower with flowers coming along and also the beautiful Aroma has begun to erupt into the dull Cluttered European Air.

I haven't done any training with the ladies however i have removed some fan leaves blocking light to get to some of the bud spots.:420::lot-o-toke::bong::yummy::ganjamon::Rasta::roorrip::volcano-smiley:

Week1. Week 1 - 2 Flower
Veg

It sure is! A lot of people wait for week 5-6 of flower and do one large defol. Its better to do one then do multiple and stress your plants. Unless youre into that HST kinda thing lol. :) Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind. Looks like a good show!

It sure is! A lot of people wait for week 5-6 of flower and do one large defol. Its better to do one then do multiple and stress your plants. Unless youre into that HST kinda thing lol. :) Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind. Looks like a good show!
The Plants are all healthy so far havent had any problems with anything. I regulary check up on them tuck fan leaves under budsites for more light. Water only when soil feels dry and pot is light. You think i should wait 1 more week before doing a full defol? Isit just the big fan leaves i remove? Or any leaves that are not connected to budsites?

The Plants are all healthy so far havent had any problems with anything. I regulary check up on them tuck fan leaves under budsites for more light. Water only when soil feels dry and pot is light. You think i should wait 1 more week before doing a full defol? Isit just the big fan leaves i remove? Or any leaves that are not connected to budsites?
Anything you think is wasting energy. Tiny buds that wont ever get to anything worth while, anything blocking nice bud sites etc. Youll get the hang of it quickly.

Thanks! Hope it doesn't stress the ladies and causes problems. Help all advice is welcome.
I wouldnt worry, it looks like youve got things rocking along. Dont go crazy with it, just a nice haircut lol. Air flow and light. Theyll thank you for it.

Researched alot before i did it and came to the conclusion that it will be beneficial. So many people say its not good this that. Lets see if it works im going to always do it.
Only thing you can do is try yourself. Just a heads up that each strain can show a different reaction to a flower defol. I’d judge it on a per strain basis rather then if it works one time it will always work. Know what I mean my friend?

Awesome set up
I'm wanting to set up a SOG next grow I'm watching and learning

I have found in my own research i get huge buds from clones, every time iv ran seeded plants i do get semi big buds but never as big as cloned plant buds, i cant wait to see the out come, more for the weight wise than anything :).

Back
Top Bottom