First Grow DWC Blackberry Kush & Master Bubba

Very nice grow but I was very attracted to that sexy little white beast I spied in the garage. What are the specs on that that thing?

Not trying to high jack your thread.

Your plants look to have a very massive root system and plenty of stems very impressive for a first grow. Good job sir!

Also I noticed your air pump sitting on the ground. While im not familiar with your pump I have been told to keep them above water level in case they go out so water does not go back into it and trash it.

Very nice grow but I was very attracted to that sexy little white beast I spied in the garage. What are the specs on that that thing?

Not trying to high jack your thread.

Your plants look to have a very massive root system and plenty of stems very impressive for a first grow. Good job sir!

Also I noticed your air pump sitting on the ground. While im not familiar with your pump I have been told to keep them above water level in case they go out so water does not go back into it and trash it.

Ohh, that thing... She's a birthday present from the wifey!! My pride and joy, it's an '09 C4S, PDK, full leather, nav, ipod, and a few upgrades. As far as the pump goes, I have a check valve installed, so I think that stops any water from going into the pump. Thanks for the compliments :smokin:

I was told the same thing and I accept it and beleive it as a fact too.

BUT,

I often wear suspenders and a belt at the same time. I don't take chances of my pants falling down and getting embarrassed. Smoking pot everyday for 41 years does that.

Very well, and pretty funny as well.... Maybe I'll move the pump up, just to be sure.:Rasta:

Yup Roseman said it! I probably should have mentioned I, as well as Roseman are very anal about little things. Also the cheesy check valves I would not trust fully and I found that the ones that came with mine were way restrictive to they got tossed.

Not the end of the world but just a little help to a fellow bubble head.

As for your little birthday present. Looks like I need to find a good woman like that, you are a very luck man.

Yup Roseman said it! I probably should have mentioned I, as well as Roseman are very anal about little things. Also the cheesy check valves I would not trust fully and I found that the ones that came with mine were way restrictive to they got tossed.

Not the end of the world but just a little help to a fellow bubble head.

As for your little birthday present. Looks like I need to find a good woman like that, you are a very luck man.

Thanks guys, I moved the pump above the buckets last night. Yea, I'm pretty lucky, count my blessings everyday!!

FLOWERING DAY 18

HEY GUYS, SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE, BEEN REALLY WITH WORK LAETLY. ANYHOW, THE GIRLS ARE DOING GREAT!! THEY'VE BEEN FLOWERING FOR 18 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE REALLY AMAZED MYSELF!!! MY FIRST GROW IS GOING EXACTLY THEY WAY IT SHOULD, OR LEAST I THINK... WELL, HERE'S SOME PICS, YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW I'M DOING :grinjoint:

MASTER BUBBA

BB_F18-3_1_.jpg

BB_F18-3_2_.jpg

BB_F18-3_3_.jpg

BLACKBERRY

BB_F18-3_4_.jpg

BB_F18-3_5_.jpg

BB_F18-3.jpg

FLOWERING DAY 18

HEY GUYS, SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE, BEEN REALLY WITH WORK LAETLY. ANYHOW, THE GIRLS ARE DOING GREAT!! THEY'VE BEEN FLOWERING FOR 18 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE REALLY AMAZED MYSELF!!! MY FIRST GROW IS GOING EXACTLY THEY WAY IT SHOULD, OR LEAST I THINK... WELL, HERE'S SOME PICS, YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW I'M DOING :grinjoint:

Looks great to me man, lots of bud sites all over the place!

FLOWERING DAY 18

Looks great to me man, lots of bud sites all over the place!

Thanks my man!!

UPDATE DAY 25 FLOWER

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! HERE'S A LITTLE UPDATE ON THE GIRLS. EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL, BB IS GETTING VERY FROSTY AND THE MBK IS CATCHING UP FORMING NICE BUDS!!! PPM'S ARE AT ABOUT 900 FOR THE MBK, AND 800 FOR THE BB. TEMPS WITH LIGHTS ON ARE 72, AND 68 WITH LIGHTS OFF. HUMIDITY STAYS AROUND 35-40. HERE'S SOME PICS, ENJOY!!!:grinjoint:

MASTER BUBBA

F-day_25.jpg

F-day_25-5.jpg

F-day_25-2.jpg

BLACKBERRY

F-day_25_1_.jpg

F-day_25-4.jpg

F-day_25-3.jpg

I bet you're very proud, as you should be!

I can always tell when a grower did his homework and studying first.

Very proud!! I learned everything from your tutorial!! This whole grow was inspired by you my man!!! I glad I got approval from all the OG Deep Water Culture, thanks guys!!! I'll keep the updates going then....

Back
Top Bottom