CronicHemps Bubba Kush & The Last NYCD Clone DWC Bubbler

ah couldnt make it today
finish work 3:30
pick up son from sitters have to stay home and watch the little guy till mom comes home
usually 5:30-6
no worries ill see you guys soon

The invitation is good for 30 years ! :high-five:

Chronic -- Great looking harvest!! Those are some delicious looking nugs. :bravo:

thanks alot X
appreciate the kindness

just read most of your journal and i must say: BRAVO
the nugs looks soooooo DANK !!!!
an NYCD is a really good strain if it is a rezdog one or soma not a huge producer but damn taste/smell and sativa high but heavy if your not reasonable...
well done C.H.:joint:

E.D.

you can check out my current one no need to start at the beginning unless you really want to i always got something finishing and something else starting so its trying to be perpetual lol

this journal is actual old my current is the perpetual one
as for led's for me it was i couldn't use hid's too much heat so i went with led's
but i can say it doesn't hurt the yield at all using led's
and you get more trichomes on the plant using led's
the spectrums are specific for growing cannabis and it works great ill never use hid's i don't have to change bulbs they have a lifespan of about 5 yrs
im going on 3 years in may on my original 2 diamond series, the xml's i been running awhile but got them used so well see how long they last
i like advanced they are some of the best and im glad its the first brand i tried and ill stick with em :thumb:
as far as yield i think led's are started to very comparable with hid's
just have a look at icemuds led overkill

Very nice over all man :goodjob: was that the bubba chopped a page or 2 back ? i just heard u metion another strain and i got abit lost haha. Its suppose to be a lovely smoke with flavour after a good dry and cure:) The stoned u discribed sounds v good to, something id be looking for a nice kush:D Im new with my led a couple days of use now, so far so good and uv reasured that for me too :high-five: They seem great for growth, yet to see it woking on buds:Namaste:

yea this grow is fairly old and thanks man
current journal is the perpetual one so it has a lot of pages and is still on going so theres something new all the time going in
Thanks for stopping in

Back
Top Bottom