Gudyul's - Mars Hydro - Cup #3 Bubba Kush - Journal - 2017 - Second Attempt

bubba
IMG_0070_1_2.JPG

critical
IMG_0071_1_4.JPG

The bigger girls are tangerine dream back left, blue blood back right, critical cure CBD front left and Skunk #2 clone front right. Blue blood grows real fast and lanky and gets lots of bending , twisting and trim. The Cure and Tang have a few fans removed but no real training and are bushing out on their own. The Skunk clone is short and bushy for some reason. Prolly due to being a multi generational clone. These bigger girls are pushing 45 days veg.

So much beauty going on here I am lost for words. It's been far too long since I ran out of stuff to smoke. But I flipped to 12/12 so..... The first harvest will be Northern lights and that is something I am looking forward to. Your plants are really beautiful and you are truly skilled!

Never too late to subbup my frendz. THe budding plant shots I included are the mums of the actual contestants. Running low on bud myself as family is always asking for a "bowl". Fortunately I made a jug or two of infused olive oil which they (family) do not care for so much. Maybe they overdosed even though I tried to warn them to take only half a teaspoon.

Yip, this thread will be alive for a few more months fo sho.

So much beauty going on here I am lost for words. It's been far too long since I ran out of stuff to smoke. But I flipped to 12/12 so..... The first harvest will be Northern lights and that is something I am looking forward to. Your plants are really beautiful and you are truly skilled!

Thanks so much , you are too kind.

Yeah here the temps have suddenly dropped almost 0 out at night cold as shit for me had to put a space heater in the room but my humidity dropped to low low but will be good next week for flowering

Weather has been all over the place. Went from minus 15 degrees to suddenly having plus 4. That gave me a huge humidity boost in the room and now I have around 60% natural humidity. The hard part of the winter is supposed to last another month and a half though so I guess the cold will return.

Yeah here the temps have suddenly dropped almost 0 out at night cold as shit for me had to put a space heater in the room but my humidity dropped to low low but will be good next week for flowering

Back
Top Bottom