First Grow Ever - With Bubbles Too!

Re: First grow ever...with bubbles to!

Dude, you're kicking ass! Forget about what you think you may be doing wrong. You're obviously doing several things very well. Keep on it and you'll soon be harvesting the killer bud you used to pay $200 an oz for and it will be coming out your ears. Then your biggest problem will be storing it and keeping discreet about your success. Those could be good problems to have.

time to update!

well..i don't have much to say! but everything is still going just fine..im expecting to harvest at the end of the month..till then, im planning how im going to do my next grow..and so far, all im going to change is add a 400 watt MH/HPS..

anyways, pictures!

DSC_04211.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0418.JPG

DSC_0417.JPG

and thanks for all the compliments!

thank you!! it looks like ill be buying a HPS here real quick..would it hurt the plants if i put in a 400 watt hps in right now?? i know they will go through some kind of shock, but how much??

heres my feeding schedule if anyone wants to know..currently, it keeps my PH at 5.6-5.7 so i dont adjust at all..my temp today is 69.

note: im using flora series, micro,grow and bloom..heres the link

Flora Nutrient Weekly Feeding Program - Greentrees Hydroponics

ive had great success..so far no nute burn, and i add all my nutes at once.not half of it at a time like i probably should be doing..o well..but i will be buying more of GH products because i am satisfied so far.

o and im going to attempt to clone my plant..i know im in flowering, and i should have done it 4 weeks ago, but whats the worst that will happen..i lose a clone and my yeild goes slightly down?? meh..gives me another reason to keep growing :) plus id really like to keep this plant, and i really want to see how much better a HPS light grows plants compared to my CFL's..since i dont think ive ever seen the same plant but with different lights being compared..so wish me luck!!

:idea: Put the 400 in and use your CFL's as side lights. The plants will love the extra light. CFL's do a really good job and you don't have the heat issues to deal with, but nothing gives you the heavy dense buds that HPS does. IMO
:peace:

+reps bro :hookah:

EDIT: can't rep today, get you tomorrow :)

Re: First grow ever...with bubbles too!

yaa i figured id use the cfls's as side lights..hopefully i can get a hps in there soon...

Wow, very healthy looking plants!! Nice resin production already too! I agree, if you can get the 400 HPS, blast them and finish strong.:bravo:

well i read as much as i could for about 2 months before even putting water in the tank, so i definitely give credit to all the information that so many people have provided..id probably be lost with out it! so far the only problem im having is my humidity..i cant seem to get it below 55..i know its not bad, but id like to get it around 40%..ive considered buying a dehumidifier, but i dont think ill use it in my next grow since the 400 watt light i will be using will raise the temp, and lower the humidity..so my problems will probably switch to having to low of humidity..and to me thats easier to control.and cheaper!

green007, ive never heard of using products to get rid of the dead matter, but thats cus i never heard of it! now ill go do some research on that stuff and might try it my next grow..

thank you thank you...

i have noticed the pistils on my plant starting to change brown..but none of my trichomes are turning amber yet..is this typical?? i have been looking at them with a 60x magnifying glass, and from what i can see, no trichome is any amber color..but its a very good possibility they are going from clear to milky, then they will go to amber, and im just over thinking things..and just not being patient..but id say about 25% of my pistils are turning brown...but hey what can i say..there starting to smell good and i guess im just getting eager to pull out the chopping block! and im getting the feeling ill be harvesting my plants this month,or the first two weeks of next month..excited!

this week ill be adding a dehumidifier to bring my humidity down to 40%..there only 50 bucks at wally world, so i figure why not! hopefully ill have the 400 hps in there this week to.but anyways, ill put some pictures up tomorrow when i change my res!

thank you thank you...

i have noticed the pistils on my plant starting to change brown..but none of my trichomes are turning amber yet..is this typical?? i have been looking at them with a 60x magnifying glass, and from what i can see, no trichome is any amber color..but its a very good possibility they are going from clear to milky, then they will go to amber, and im just over thinking things..and just not being patient..but id say about 25% of my pistils are turning brown...but hey what can i say..there starting to smell good and i guess im just getting eager to pull out the chopping block! and im getting the feeling ill be harvesting my plants this month,or the first two weeks of next month..excited!

this week ill be adding a dehumidifier to bring my humidity down to 40%..there only 50 bucks at wally world, so i figure why not! hopefully ill have the 400 hps in there this week to.but anyways, ill put some pictures up tomorrow when i change my res!

Completely normal! Won't be long now!:hookah:

well here's some pictures! im in the process of getting a HPS so i should have one for the last week or two of the plants life..better late than never right?

but so far, my next grow will be a inline 400 watt MH/HPS,2 65 watt CFL's for side lights, all inside a 4x4x7 grow tent.i will have a air scrubber, and of course ill be pulling in fresh air..should be a good one! i just need to decide what seeds i want..i want to grow a indica because of the quicker start to finish, but every indica i get from the club just doesnt do it for me..something about a sativa is just better..

anyways, pictures!

DSC_04322.JPG

DSC_04311.JPG

DSC_04291.JPG

DSC_04281.JPG

DSC_04261.JPG

Back
Top Bottom