First grow - Help please - 6 week of flowering - Nitrogen toxicity - Help - Thx

Re: first grow need help please, 6 week of flowering ,nitrogen toxicity PLEASE HELP ,

Dr. Green, I'm not an expert but I would have said your plants appear as if they are somewhere around 4 weeks in flower. Mine are 4 weeks and the buds are pretty close to yours. Mine have more buds showing though but they aren't very tall---like under 3 feet.
By the way, I don't like using fertilizer--(my plants vegged for 2 months and in flower for one month and I have added ferts only 2 times so far and way, way less than it called for in the directions. Your soil is already fertilized-- your plant is OD-ing so If I were you I'd put the nutes away for the rest of the grow.

Re: first grow need help please, 6 week of flowering ,nitrogen toxicity PLEASE HELP ,

you may be right, im not sure as far as the time, i believe they r just behind bc of issues i had right when i finished flowering them, what strain r u workin with, bc that also plays a part, 4 week, though,that means in theory i have 6 more.....they could get a lot more per plant in 6 more weeks....but based on the milkiness of the trichomes and the fact that a small percentage of them r turning milky amber.....i wonder whether it will be that long or not, ive got a 30xand a 60x,,,so it may just not yield much, i used shit dirt, for lack of knowing better, fox farms is all i use for all my others, for my next round and my clones once i transplant them, i do have a question todfay around 4pm my time about an hour before they went to sleepi started seeing whast looked like friut flies, i started with the neem oil, not on my flowering plants, mainly just got the by hand, i dont want to smoke neem....i wound up having to use orgsniside on my vegin plants, its not there first time, they had nats real bad two weeks ago...do i need to be worried about these flies having been in there? im fairly sure i got em all for now, but i saw one setting on one of my sugar leaves...harm?

i used zero ferts for vegging which i only vegged for maybe 3-4 weeks...ive used fxfrms tgr bloom maybe 3 times at a qtr strength, and just started usig fx farms beastie bloomz, they seem to be tollerating the ferts better, that tiger bloom isnt as impotant with my siituation,bc i had shitty hot soil,ur right....likely i could loose it or only use it maybe one more tie.....but they seem like they like the beastie bloomz..i noticed the day after givin it to em how much they seemed to have swollen....and this was there first dose of it at qtr strength.. where i started the train wreck that may work out,figers crossed..... bc karma knows ive really tried, i just seem to learn better when i fix my own mistakes, rather than reading about someone elses....thats a bad quality i have....i threw them into 12/12 and waited three or so days to transplant them to final 3 gasllon , wishing i had went to five at this point,,,,,anhyhow, they didnt like it st all,...got really bad nitrogen toxicity, actually its was more moderate than really bad...i digress..... i had to flush them, and it was about two good weeks for they bounced back, i probably shouldnt count that time, so that does knock e back to 4-5 weeks, id say ur closer to right than i am.....any help suggestions or warning regaurding those damn flies......i havnt stopped to smoke until just now for fooling with all that.....so, if ur guessing , from what u saw , if ur correct and there 4 weeks, bc of my mistake, how much do u think they will yield, based on what u saw, and they smell daq and are covered in trichomes.....so im hoping for some good smoke, i would like to get some good genitics, just dont live neer one ofthe cool states, i live in the one that sets alone at the lunch table......Bible belt, it just sucks bc truth be told there smokin just like i am, they just lie about it bc they dont want to be made to feel as though they have broken the rules

I would have guessed week 2 or 3 in flower. Your yield will definitely be affected. And yes, they will take much longer to finish.

Hello oki flash 10L water ph 6
1 no more NPK
2 bay monster bloom P-K 50- 30 smol spoon pouder on 10L 1.5 week's after back for normal food
Relax

Back
Top Bottom