Nitrogen toxicity

Boed styles420

Hello everyone my plans have recently just gone into the second half of bloom so I've tried to up my ppm and nuets, I've pushed it a bit to much and now have a bit of nitrogen toxicity by the looks of things I was wondering some of your opinions are on what to do? i was thinking about flushing but then I thought maybe just lower the ppm and nutes and just continue feeding like normal and it might straighten itself out? Recently I've been trying to push my plants take as much as they can without getting any toxicities I have read ppm range for second half of bloom is 1000 - 1600ppm last time I watered I pushed the ppm up to 1150 ppm now having problems I thort it was just a matter of putting the ppm up to 1600 and away you go your giving them as much as they can take happy days, oviusly I'm way off point hear if anyone could steer me in the right Direction with this one it would be much appreciated thanks!!! Sorry for some reason I can't upload pics at the moment.

Hello everyone my plans have recently just gone into the second half of bloom so I've tried to up my ppm and nuets, I've pushed it a bit to much and now have a bit of nitrogen toxicity by the looks of things I was wondering some of your opinions are on what to do? i was thinking about flushing but then I thought maybe just lower the ppm and nutes and just continue feeding like normal and it might straighten itself out? Recently I've been trying to push my plants take as much as they can without getting any toxicities I have read ppm range for second half of bloom is 1000 - 1600ppm last time I watered I pushed the ppm up to 1150 ppm now having problems I thort it was just a matter of putting the ppm up to 1600 and away you go your giving them as much as they can take happy days, oviusly I'm way off point hear if anyone could steer me in the right Direction with this one it would be much appreciated thanks!!! Sorry for some reason I can't upload pics at the moment.

If the toxicity is just starting to show, lowering the PPM will work. If it's advanced, you'll need to flush and re-feed at a lower concentration. Without pictures I can't say which route I'd take.

If you are in soil, go for a 3 x container size flush. If you are growing in coco, feed half strength nutrients to 50% run off.

If you are in soil, you could also have an over/under watering problem. You'll find lots of good information for soil growing in Emilya's just completed journal. Her paper, 'The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant' is considered a must read for soil growers.

Back
Top Bottom