First grow outdoors - Need advice

grow420girl

I am a first time grower and decided to grow outside because I don't have the budget to grow indoors. Apparently I live in a country where growing cannabis carries a heavy penalty so I am under stealth mode.

I learned how to LST and topping. I did both for my girls and I used zip lock ties to LST my girls and still tied down till today.

These girls popped out from the seed December 24 and yesterday I saw white pistils at the very top of my two main branch but none in any other branches.

Questions:

1. Should I let my girls go or is it okay that they go through flowering while tied down?
2. I accidentally topped my two main branch a week ago without knowing its about to shoot out pistils. Will that hurt my girls or carry any problem?

I have no idea what strain this is. Sorry.
20160220_084021.jpg
20160220_083955.jpg

What ever the strain is they have alot of sativa in them and they look amazing. Im definitely going to set in on this one and watch how big these monsters get ;) by the way its never to late to tie them down so as they grow and stretch you can keep pulling them over just dont let your ties get to tight around the stalk and start cutting in to them and as they get older bend them slower or they will snap :) if im correct bamboo is going to be your best friend lol

Back
Top Bottom