First grow please help

Manchester2020

This is my first grow I am trying to atleast get 2oz from each pot I have 10 pots in total I have come across probably every problem i could have come across along the way I'm in veg and dont seem to be getting any growth or progress and now I have mites can you please help me

Attachments

• 20200707_144638.jpg
    20200707_144638.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20200707_144642.jpg
    20200707_144642.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • 20200707_144646.jpg
    20200707_144646.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 20200707_144655.jpg
    20200707_144655.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Welcome to the forum @Manchester2020 :welcome:

This is my first grow I am trying to atleast get 2oz from each pot I have 10 pots in total I have come across probably every problem i could have come across along the way I'm in veg and dont seem to be getting any growth or progress and now I have mites can you please help me

Wow, where to begin :hmmmm: ...first, it's not hard to get rid of mites, but while your girls are unhealthy is another question...

I'm going to need some more info so go into my sig and choose "how to ask for grow support" copy and paste everything here and then tag me like @Stormblessed did, and we'll go from there....and thanks for the tag Storm :passitleft:

What do you guys think of these are they turning male?
It’s hard to tell from the photos, but the 1st pic looks female, the 3rd looks male and I can’t find any preflowers on the rest.

As for your earlier photos, I’d agree they don’t appear to be thriving. However, you’ll need to tell us more about their age, what type of soil, frequency of watering, type of fertilizer, etc., before people will be able to offer advice. Also, try taking photos under natural light, as these are too washed out in yellow light to really see leaf color.

I'm using hps 18/6 lighting schedule. Im using soil and I am using a n b cal mag and rhizotonic for nutes I'm watering everyday
Don’t water everyday — the soil needs time to dry out between waterings. It’s not your fault, as this is something that’s beaten into our heads as school children about plants loving lots of water. I’ve got 2-week old seedlings that I’ve watered once sign they germinated. Most of my plants get watered once a week. Too much water drowns the roots and stunts the plant.

They seem to be quite dry everyday that's why I feed them but today some look over watered little droopy I seem to be getting pest constantly can you give me any advice. Should I clean my tent out mid grow or is there anything I can spray the whole environment with

They seem to be quite dry everyday that's why I feed them but today some look over watered little droopy I seem to be getting pest constantly can you give me any advice. Should I clean my tent out mid grow or is there anything I can spray the whole environment with
I’ve heard that spraying with soap and water works for spider mites, or even flipping the plant upside down and dunking the entire thing in a bucket of soap and water. However, I haven’t tried these things myself. I have sprayed with a biopesticide containing pyrethrin and that seemed to work for a while, though it wouldn’t use that when the plant is flowering. Having a fan on the plants helps prevent spider mites, as they love still air. Definitely take your plant out and clean your tent. Search around on the site for preferred mix (hydrogen peroxide or whatever).

Back
Top Bottom