First Grow - Random Bag Seed - 12/12 From Seed

PhillyGrower

Hi guys this is my first grow and since I have no experience I thought I'd start with a sea of green grow. Seeds are currently 3 weeks old under 138watts of cfl. I have a 6inch fan that is always on low setting with vent holes at the top of the grow box. Ph is not monitored and using miracle grow all purpose plant food. Can anyone tell me if my plants are healthy?
image22300.jpg

Hey Philly looking good so far but you shouldn't have planted them in the same pot. Also miracle grow isn't good for cannabis, you need nutes for the veg & flower cycles. Lastly I would strongly advise you to ensure the pH is correct. Good luck

Hey Philly looking good so far but you shouldn't have planted them in the same pot. Also miracle grow isn't good for cannabis, you need nutes for the veg & flower cycles. Lastly I would strongly advise you to ensure the pH is correct. Good luck

So should I get 2 pots and put each in their own? I'm goin to try to get a ph kit next time I run to the store. Thank you

My grow space is 15inches x 19inches and 41inches high. how many plants can I grow here, using my 138watts I also have another 42watt bulb if needed.
image22359.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom