First Grow With New LED & New Nutrient Line

DLL333

It's been a while since I had a grow journal, but I got this new LED and just had to track the grow. Threw down a pretty penny on this new chilLED Logic 660 LED light, and my plants IMMEDIATELY responded. They became about four times as thirsty and around tripled their growth rate. I had some halfway decent Viparspectra blurples prior to this, but this thing is next level.

I'm in about a 9x9 space in my garage. It's temperature controlled and stays at a pretty solid 72. Sometimes I see that throughout the night it's fallen to about 68-69 but the temperature is pretty constant. I have an oscillating fan and some mylar sheeting I'm putting up.

I have a total of 7 plants, in sort of all stages of growth. The biggest 3 are a Juggernaut, a White Urkle, and a Platinum Punch x Platinum Kush Mints.

I have a Ripped Bubba and a Platinum Cake that are significantly smaller. I also have 2 GSC seedlings in those disposable cereal cups. Haven't sexed those yet. Obviously hoping they're females.

Just got my CO2 tank filled up, and bought an Autopilot CO2 controller. Never worked with CO2 before, so it'll probably be some trial and error.

Using almost the whole Heavy 16 nutrient line, and so far I'm very impressed with it. I WAS using Advanced Nutrients, but it was pricey, and they have their nutrients separated into so many different products, you have to buy like 20 different bottles to make you feel like you're getting everything you want. Just use their A&B, their Prime/Fire, the Finish, and I'm also using Great White root powder and Mammoth P.

The Juggernaut is unquestionably the rock star of this grow. It's BC Big Bud x Space Queen, and it's been a dream to grow.
20191202_122408.jpg

Problems I've run into so far? The Platinum Cake at some point, somehow flipped into flower, and then got re-vegged. Have no idea how it happened, but it did. Started seeing a bunch of curled and twisted growth, and some one-finger leaves. Basically had to cut off all the abnormal growth and just keep the normal growth. So had to make it a lot smaller. I'm also having some issues with these seedlings, but GSC has kind of been my unicorn; something has gone wrong every time I've tried to grow it, so we'll see what happens. I was gonna give them maybe 2 more weeks, then flip at least the 3 larger ones, and keep the 2 smaller plants and the 2 seedlings vegging under a 600w ViparSpectra. That's the rough plan anyway. Any advice? Comments?

My advice is to stick to one or two strains at a time. Get them going good then bring in more, if you even want to. Every plant needs it’s own everything. From light to water to nutes to air flow. This is why commercially they use clones and not seeds.

Are you aiming for a perpetual harvest? You got the lights and the space!

Back
Top Bottom