First Grow

Mischiefese

I have been using sun light via my sliding glass door and some super week bulbs during the night for another week or two until I can purchase a 400 watt light. I have a fan blowing on them half of the time, when it's warmer. I am using the miracle grow organic potting mix and a week and a half from germination began using nutrients, a little bone meal around the base of the plant and am watering with fish emulsion fertalizer. I also just added some Vitamin B because I transplanted to larger pots. Someone mentioned using these at half strength in another post, is there a reason for this? I've been watering every three days with plain distilled water (which I use for all of my fertalized water as well) every third watering. I've also mixed the MG with some lava rock to accomadate the roots with more air. This is my first grow that is all my own, so any advice would be appreciated.

1st things 1st. STOP ADDING NUTES!!! U will kill ur plants. Miracle grow soil already has nutes in it (not specifically geared toward growing cannabis. U probably won't have to feed them for at least a month, just water. If u can take pics I'd like to see what ur working with. U can click the learn to upload ur pics here link in my signature. Just follow step by step. Stop the bone meal and the fish emulsion. Are u PHing ur water/nutes? If not I suggest u get a PH meter ASAP. People around here seem to think that Milwaukee makes an affordable meter. With it u will need PH reference solution for storage and calibration. I also suggest that u get TDS/EC meter to help u check the "strength" of ur nutes. What type of water are u using?

I'll upload soon, They've been growing like crazy since I started the nutes though...

Yea that's what they'll do. The problems will come later if u continue.Toxicity is a process in growing (unless u feed ur plant straight poison or overly fertilize in one feeding which can kill ur plant rather quickly). Plants need nutes like we need food. Too much of NE thing is bad for most things. When the nutes build up in ur media, U will know. Trust me I've been there. But it is ur choice.

Back
Top Bottom