First grow!

Sheenyboy

Hey guys!!

I am posting some random shots of my plants. They are exactly 30 days into the flowering cycle. Average height of plants is 4 ft. This was grown in 1 part Fox Farms Potting Mix, 1 part Miracle Grow and 1 part generic potting soil. We used a 1000W light in 24hr cycle until the begining of flowering. We switched the 1000W for a "Flowering Bulb" (red spectrum light @ 750W ..at least I think it was 750 can't read the bulb it is on.) and went to a 12/12 light split.

We also used Grow Big for the Vegetative state and we are using Tiger Bloom for the flowering.

Any way check the pictures out and let me know what you think. We also just put our next round of clones into soil today. More on that later.

Hope to hear from you guys!! 420 Magazine has been a wealth of information for me and I am happy with the results thus far. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.. Happy growing to all!!

PS I am attempting to get better at taking pictures. Also check out my post about my new grow entitled 2nd Generation. Thanks Again:slide:

Fox Farm Tiger Bloom is good but ment to be used with FF Big Bloom.
The last few weeks I give them just Big Bloom. It's poop tea. :grinjoint:
:peace:

Does using that interfere with the last 2weeks of straight water? Everything I have read says that you should let the plants flush out the hormones from the flowering nuets.

I will look into the "Poop Tea" I have used "Teas" before in other applications.

Does using that interfere with the last 2weeks of straight water? Everything I have read says that you should let the plants flush out the hormones from the flowering nuets.
Fox Farm Big Bloom is a weak organic base to their nutrients.
I cut off the Tiger Bloom the last few weeks and just give my plants the BB.
This will cause the plants to go to color and rid the chems from the soil.
Last watering is a full flush useing Clearex and water.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom