Pics Of My First Grow

Wildtimes

Hi 420ers - Just thought I'd share some pictures of my very first grow. My seeds sprouted on April 5th 2012 veg'd under T12 Cool lights and T12 Daytime 4 foot Fluorescent lights until June 21st. I then introduced them outside for natural sunlight. I began the 12/12 flowering cycle on July 5th taking them in my shed at night and back out in the morning 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. I used MiracleGro potting soil and currently feeding the girls Schultz 10-15-10 plant food. I'm thinking 4 to 5 weeks left since all of the trichromes are still clear - I'm looking for 70% amber.

Anyway, let me know what you think - Wildtimes!

Sorry guys I just signed up today and cant post any pics yet. If someone could assist me with this or tell me what to lead time is to gain picture posting privileges it would be appreciated - Wildtimes!

Here are the pictures guys I figured out the upload process. Please comment - Wildtimes!
6486.jpg

5580.jpg

4756.jpg

31080.jpg

21222.jpg

12243.jpg

11607.jpg

Looks nice. All outdoor plants?

beautiful :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks all for the replies - I learned mistakes like letting these girls grow the 25 to 38 inches before flowering and waited until the flowering stage to clone NOT HAPPENING - BRAIN FART -- Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom