My first grow

MarriedOn420

This is my first grow ever I just grabbed a random seed on the tray to try out before I use my good seed. She has 4 23w cfl lights and 1 26w cfl. I switched her two 12/12 3 days ago she is 3ft and a quarter tall already.Wanting opinions on how she is looking so far I kept the light close when she first popped up but she stretched up anyway lol.

hvz211.jpg

28jze3k.jpg

Looks like your gonna have a big girl when she hits stretch. Might need to move into a bigger bucket don't think she will be able to finish in that one. 3' tall already in about 3 1/2 lb of dirt I think you'll get root bound, I'm a hydro guy but you may wanna transplant soon and have height for a 7' girl.

But she looks good nice job, just remember they can double in size in flower real easy :goodjob:

Looks like your gonna have a big girl when she hits stretch. Might need to move into a bigger bucket don't think she will be able to finish in that one. 3' tall already in about 3 1/2 lb of dirt I think you'll get root bound, I'm a hydro guy but you may wanna transplant soon and have height for a 7' girl.

But she looks good nice job, just remember they can double in size in flower real easy :goodjob:

Thank you and I was wondering about the bucket we transplanted about 2 weeks ago I have been keeping and eye on the water holes looking for rootes. Do you think my lighting is enough watts? I have her in a open closet in the bedroom for the 12hrs of light then put her in a closed closet for 12hrs of dark with a heavy blanket over the door to secure the darkness. I am by far impressed with the nice stem She has. How long will a plant go before ready to harvest? I know how to check it when it's ready but not sure on how long it takes. But thank you I am impressed as we'll.

It's big enough lol...I posted a thread yesterday because 3 of my leaf tips had a little yellow and one leave has 3 yellow Brown splotches someone said not to worry about it I have been keeping a eye on it. Also I am noticing some of my stems are turning red any thoughts to that she seems healthy other then them two issues. I am curiouse to see how much she yields.

I've had the red too some strains do it, never seemed to affect the plant for growth wise. Yellowing could be nitrogen deficiency but sometimes a leave will yellow as the plant gets older, if it's not spreading threw the whole plant I wouldn't worry bout it pluck them off in a week should just pop right off.

I also read it can change color due to cooler temps the closet kinda gets cooler. The yellow hasn't. Spread the leaf is getting Brown at the end. I have noticed that a couple of the leafs look like something took a small piece of the leaf but there is no bugs or nothing found it kind of strange. The yellow spots didn't get bigger or nothing.

Cold will change a plant colors not sure if yellow is one of them though, I know it will bring purple out of a purple plant , pink, in later budding stages. Ya I get that to once in a while on my leaves and go on a hunt in my room for bugs, but it never get worse and don't find any so I don't worry too much. here's a pic of a plant that I put into flower at 18''...
420_pics_0094.jpg
she finished at over 5+ feet you sure you got enough room for that beast :cheesygrinsmiley:I'm thinking your gonna hit at least 7 '

Wow very impressive that's a amazing looking plant how much did she yield? How do I upload photos on here without using another hosting site? Ya I think I'll have enough room if I need to I'll take my shelf out and she will have more room if I figure out how to upload I would put a pick up and show the spot she is in. Ya I went on a hunt to didn't find nothing will leave it alone for now and I know the cold won't change it yellow I was meaning the red I can't wait till she starts budding ugh the waiting game sucks she smells amazing though. A few water leaves I took off last week decided to dry them out and smoke them got a little buzz but the taste was amazing.

After further inspection looks like I will be transplanting again soon I see some small roots coming out the water hole man what should I put it in next that's a 10 gallon bucket I think I'll have to have my husband help me.

Those are some awesome looking plants. I figured out how to upload so how do I put them on my post. Any advice as to anything specific I need to do for flowering or tips do I need more light I have 115watts I th I k that is suitable for 1 plant? Also I fell asleep and got her in a hour late for 12/12 I still pulled her out on schedule hopefully she won't stress but she is scheduled for 12am-12pm I hope she shows sign of budding soon what do I look for that shows signs of budding. She is in a 5 gallon buck it what should I put her in next I only see one water hole with a piece of root sticking out should I wait till I see more to transplant her? Thanks for the advice to.

First before you download your pictures make sure you rotate them the right way on your computer first can't alter them after downloaded .. Then click the camera on the post bar its to the right of the Smiley's..I would transplant now into a 10 gallon pot make sure you use perilite with your soil to help with the roots breathing or something of that nature. Your gonna want more light but since you take it out everyday put in the natural sun too. But I would look at getting a timer later to help simplify the lighting schedule and invest in more light

I am on my phone they still pulled up sideways sorry here are a couple pics one of the yellow spots the other in the closet. How much more lighting do I need she is in one closet for light another for dark I think my next one I am building a grow box or doing hyrdo like I want I had a blanket covering the closet for her light but moved it to cover the door for darkness so the closet is open I just don't want to run the electric Bill up to much lol. I might find a good lighting spot where the sun comes in cause here weed is illegal so I have to be discrete.

Looks good man ! I'm in a similar boat to you as well.. my Lucid Bolt is at 3ft now and Im still waiting for my auto to finish up which is at day 84 today I think (Thought she'd be chopped by now) but my poor lucid bolt is only in a 10l pot.. and lucid bolt advises you to flip after 1 week of veg to conta in size my girls at day 55 guess I'm going to have to get a new pot!

As for the yellowing on your plant I'm not the best advised but it looks like possibly burn from heat or nutes... If she doesn't get any worse then you're fine don't worry if it does check ph and work from there is the usual advice! ;) best of luck man you got a journal going I'll be interested to see how she goes and who gets the bigger yield of course ;)

Thank you I have here in a 5 gallon probably going to need to upgrade to 10 in the next week or so. My husbands and his dad is going to help me cause it is heavy she has been in veg for 5 days now I abousulty can't wait till she starts budding. No I am super nee to this site I think I might start one though. The yellow hasn't got worse I haven't gave no nutes for like a week now I flushed her and will be starting on flowering nutes soon I also make sure the leaves don't touch the light bulbs thank you for the advice I am curious to see how much she yields to.

Back
Top Bottom