My First Plant

this soooooo brings back memories.. lol

ps.. I like the original way better than the remake.. but that is me. although squirel nuts is funny..

Ditto!

man,, ran home at lunch,, got the mem card,, and a fatty.. :)

then F'd up my post and posted the pics in my new room thread... DoH!..

quick edit, and well.. here we go..

these were taken right after putting into the new room,, 6/17 so day 48 flower..
IM0535.jpg

in this pic, she is on the right,, and a g13 put intp flower on 6/1 is on the left
IM0533.jpg

These were taken last night-- day 54 of flower

IM0551.jpg

IM0552.jpg

IM0553.jpg

IM0555.jpg

IM0556.jpg

IM0554.jpg

IM0557.jpg

IM0558.jpg

enjoy!! :) ;):roorrip::rollit:

thanks.. on the second to bottom picture,, the ones exploding off the top left side,,, those are all new,, from when they got put under the new 600w light,,, she is really taking to it. I just cannot believe the growth off the sides...

Also, based on some advice I read here (Thanks Chrome) I gave her her first treat of molasses last night.. :)

wow...looks sooo good. :)

Well, a little update..

I took a couple of pics this weekend,, the fan leaves are all turning yellow, and some now are turning a very pretty share of purple.. I took a small branch off the bottom and trimmed it up, will see how it smokes tonight, and that will determine if I let it go a little longer of if I chop it down..

these were taken on Sunday, day 58 Flower

PICT288.jpg

PICT286.jpg

PICT280.jpg

PICT282.jpg

IMG233.jpg

PICT289.jpg

PICT286.jpg

trimmed up,, one small branch,, my blackberry is there for size ref..
PICT308.jpg

PICT302.jpg

PICT309.jpg

tomorrow..

I got new hoods for my lights (temps were getting to 93 or so in flower room)

I used to quick dry buds by putting in a small bowl (ceramic not plastic)
I just put some buds in the bowl, and set it on the reflector,, 5 or 6 hours later,, they were dry and ready to smoke.. but now the new hoods,, they don't get hot.. lol

so this morning, after sitting in the bowl since 2pm yesterday,, are still very moist..

I got it in my bedroom with the AC on, so hopefully the drier air will get them to smokable state by the time I get home from work..

(although I did vape a fresh bud yesterday, and I was ripped...)

If the smoke is good.. I am thinking of giving my girl like 48 hours dark before chopping her down. (wanted to see if it made much difference....)

ps.. I made some canna butter yesterday..
followed the instructions from CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

my wife said she was gonna make banana bread,, so I got the trim from the plants my buddy just chopped down ( ended up like being 3oz of trim.. to 1lb of butter... woohoo)
that pot looked like a spinach stew.. hehe

so, hopefully tonight my wife will make me some canna-banana bread.. :yummy:

I'm thinking the longer you let it go the more purple it will become. From what I've seen the purple starts at the beginning of the last two weeks of flower and the cooler your room the more it comes out. Colored bud is much prized. Your plant and buds are monthly contest winners for sure.

Your buddy gave you a great clone. I didn't know God Bud did that.

So this is your first time growing weed! A natural talent on display I think.

Instead of the a/c why not your router or anything that has slightly warm air. Not a big fan of quick dries but a man has to do what a man has to do! After your cut you'll want to take a weekly sample (small) so you can see what the curing process does for them. You'll find that there is no comparison between a week's cure and a full 30 days. 7 days will be nice but 30 days will be NIIIIICE!

Back
Top Bottom