Whoreable's Durga Mata Grow

zear, the DE is coated on the undersides of the leafs, u cant see them so well. The DE on top is risidule from its messy application.

DAY 17 Flower

fri.jpg

fri11.jpg

fri10.jpg

fri9.jpg

fri8.jpg

fri6.jpg

fri7.jpg

fri5.jpg

fri4.jpg

fri3.jpg

fri2.jpg

Some crazy shit just happend!

I went outside to check on Durga-Mama1 who has been Outdoors for a month or so, (super-bad-nute-burn).

I looked down torwards her gigantec stem, and low and behold, a BABY-DURGA-MATA!

She must be the Virgin of Marijuana, because she isnt flowering, I dont see any Bannana's, but there is a Baby Bud Plant near her surface.

This isnt really possible because she was transplanted into the 5 Gallon bucket when she was a few months old Vegative. She had no other seeds placed in the dirt, and I have not had any seeds or Bananas show up on any Durga-Mata's.

This is very strange in deed, but IT IS A MARIJUANA PLANT! Cytledons and all!

I'll take this Seedling out and transplant when its not raining. Very strange!

Any Ideas!?!!?!?

I just brushed my finger against a few leaf-blades that are covered in Trichomes,

my god it SMELLS WONDERFULL! ITS LIKE CITRUS SPICE!

They are frosting up and only day 20 Flower.

Kinda Hard to see, but there is a ton of Resin Heads already forming!

Much more than my previous Bagseed/Outdoor grows.

trich6.jpg

Just snagged some Zero Tolerance from Ed Rosenthal, hopefully it will get rid of Mites.

They are back, and strong.

Any luck trying Neem Oils? Rarely do I encounter mites, but a few times have been real nasty,a foiliar application of 2 oz Neem Oil, and 2-3 drops liquid soap in 32 0z Spray Bottle is quite effective. The liquid soap helps disperse the Oils so they are not globulated oils balls. The soap in small doses also helps. Let it sit for 2-3 hours then wash off with a clean spray bottle of h2O.

Much growth in 10 days.

Day 28, Week 4.

1-2 pics, Smallest clone.
2-3 pic, biggest cola biggest plant.

blueclone.jpg

blueclone2.jpg

maincola21.jpg

maincola3.jpg

Have you tried any of the products based on neem oil? I use Azatrol - the active ingredient is the same as neem. It seems to work (although I am going to avoid dipping the plants in it going forward). You are growing at least partly outdoors, so I guess predatory insects are out of the question. It gets trickier as they start to produce flowers, because there are things you don't want to use on them now.

Back
Top Bottom