Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

Ok so kinda behind all the plants got nutes clones too low tho. Total tally for the all kush is 106 grams. Also the nebula is curing for a week in the humidor. Its not fully finished but enough to b used for now.
420-magazine-mobile398103292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1415930602.jpg

420-magazine-mobile55008990.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2129063569.jpg

Will try and post more but in renos right now.

So I noticed your nebula were really dying off in the beginning.. Did you lose any? Do you attribute it all to ph? Did the problem ever return.. Couple of us other thc biomed guys have had similar symptoms, and haven't recovered at all..

Ok so kinda behind all the plants got nutes clones too low tho. Total tally for the all kush is 106 grams. Also the nebula is curing for a week in the humidor. Its not fully finished but enough to b used for now.

420-magazine-mobile1415930602.jpg
Actually.. these rusty looking tips are one of the problems I am still having with my thc biomed clones, the brown isnt a normal leaf dying brown, or a nute burn yellow, its bronze rust..

how do your pistols look, are there a bunch still white or are they mostly brown

my plants that were deep into flower @3 weeks or so.. (when I introduced the new clones into same room diff area) all had their pistoles browned out by 4-5weeks and buds stopped getting bigger at all, lots of trichromes had no heads at all

how far along are these neb II?

The nebula II was taken out last week. About 9.5 weeks total. More than the last. The last was 9 weeks. I never lost any plants i had ph issues but they all came back in veg and flower went well. I flushed before flip and at the end 10 days before harvest. Other than that half to 3/4 nutes every 3 days. They were half and half till near the end of flower. The closer to end the more they turned brown. I got clone of the nebula II and the all kush and a seed of cbd kush. Which are still in veg now. I would have to look what the final toll was for the nebula II(first one) but it was at least 2 ounces from my memory. Check earlier posts to see how much. But they went well. I havent posted much too busy with renos. Heres some pics for the past bit before the cut.
From oldest to newest
420-magazine-mobile660371950.jpg

420-magazine-mobile508554909.jpg

Nebula II
420-magazine-mobile598673206.jpg

420-magazine-mobile349041875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285314504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile550433273.jpg

Thanks it was close on if they were gonna survive or not but i flushed them 3 times in 7 days. Then gave them nutes and they survived

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom