Whoreable's Threesome

Thanks moose, I also heard planting and germing on the correct moon cycle seems to show an increase and a low signs of stress if done correctly but you are supposed to do before the full moon i believe, whereas I think two nights ago was a Fullmoon.

She's lovin the natural sun, its a blistering 85F+ but the plant dosnt seem to care.

No bug bites, survived the first night. At about noon the sun is directly over the top of it, good placement ;)

3516.jpg

3415.jpg

3318.jpg

3217.jpg

'She' was looking a lil droopy at about 4:45pm, proboably from the heat of the day, a scorcher almost.

So i misted with some water, a good drenching, also the surrounding area got a fine misting, in hopes of creating a little humidity.

about an hour later i went to take a peek and sure enough she was 'praying' again.

everyone needs a sip in this hot weather, dont care who ya are :smokin:

3917.jpg

3816.jpg

3716.jpg

3616.jpg

lookin sweet dude.

Yep, I like the location. She should blend in to the yardscape nicely there. :)

Today was hot! 100+ F

Gave her a misting of Fish Emlusion followed by h2o to wash off the sticky residue, and decrease the chance of bugs.

Growing good, even the under-growth is fast, and that doesnt even get direct sunlight.

The stem is nice and thick and nice and stinky when you rub it.

4315.jpg

4216.jpg

4132.jpg

4017.jpg

Oh he knows, dosnt really care though. He likes the real catnip, which I have in a hanging basket, and its flowering right now, kinda looks like a cola shape.

Maybe ill post pics of that.

:smokin:

Things are looking up. I recently purchased this bag of weed, dealer says it was a Kush variant strain, I am not one to ever believe the word of any dealers, because usually its a lie or they dont know the truth. Anyways, It was some really bomb cali bud, and I found ONE seed!

Later on my buddy who picked up a sack of a different strain, said he found a single seed too.

So I took them and started the germ process, its been about 24 Hours and my 'Lemon Kush' which I will call it, because it was very citrus type bud and he said it was Kush.

Anyways, Lemon kush has already germinated under 24 hours, meanwhile my friends unknown chronic has not, and that seed is larger and looked more viable.

I have some expanding planting pellets, I am going to put my Lemon Kush in it tommorow, Im awaiting friends germination. :ganjamon:

5910.jpg

5810.jpg

5711.jpg

603.jpg

I think it might be a male, Its showing its pre-sex on every node, very small, but each has ONE small growth.

Time will tell...

6113.jpg

6213.jpg

6311.jpg

6412.jpg

Our cats should hang out and start a Fat Cat Club. They look so much alike haha! Prayin for a female for ya, but you could always use some good pollen. Good luck!

lol yah hes a lil cow cat.

Good point too, I was also thinking that, since I started a new journal with 2 new seeds, if any of them become female, ill collect some pollen before hand from this plant.

I really like these large indica leafs it has, better so than sativa, personal reasons.

yea, ive been seeing so many grows with huge indica leaves, my 100% sativa ladies look so strange to me now... Its wierd how our brains make connections.

And good plan with the plants, ill be looking forward to watching your grow!

Back
Top Bottom