Whoreable's Lemon

Horable

:yummy: Whoreables Lemon Kush + Unknown :yummy:

I recently had some 'Kush' that was some of the most premium smoke i've ever had. I found ONE Seed! After 1/8th was done, I decided to label it 'Lemon Kush' because of its sweet citrus taste and smell.

I then was given a seed from a friend who claimed his bag was quite dank aswell. Although that strain is unknown and labeled correctly so.

Equipment :

• 1x "24 T12 6500K 30W
  • 6x cfl CFL 5000k 23W

SEEDS :
  • bagseed rofl

CURRENT STATUS :

• 1x Lemon Kush
  • 1x Unknown

INPUT :

• 20/4 LIGHT SCHEDULE
  • 6.6 PH h20

3197.jpg

1259.jpg

2226.jpg

:yummy: UPDATE : DAY 46 :yummy:

Status

This kush plant is 46 days old in the sun. It has been plauged by an insect problem from week 2. I was too busy in my life so I just let nature take its course, I have proboably only waterd the plant 5x since birth.

Since i figured this plant would either Die from bugs, or become a male, I didnt pay attention to it.Then I looked! We have a female, Now im applying insect jihad, and adding nutes and water. Im going to clone this plant once I have a viable cloning section, so far the leafs are too small.

It has about 8-10 Bud-Sites. I couldnt take macro pictures of them all, just 1 or 2.

3233.jpg

2257.jpg

1302.jpg

964.jpg

7104.jpg

6114.jpg

887.jpg

I misted off any black dots that were on the lefs, near the top cola, there was one little black spot, I think it was a bug, and i was shooting it with water for like 10 minutes, It finally fell off after getting stuck behind a cluster of hairs.

After that, I gave it about 800ML of 6.6pH h20 with 10-28-15. Also I misted with that solution, saturating the top.

dna genetics strain

Lemon Skunk
Skunk
60% Sativa : 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 400-500g/m2

Found this online, Its what I suspected, because it seems a little more Sativa, with skinnier smaller fans.

lookin mighty pretty :] keep up the good work. by the way, those peat pellets u used for the seeds. how do you like those? i havent been too fond, once i found out my afghan mafia was a male i pulled it, and cut the rockwool off (had a 4x4 around the peat after a while. anywho, it seemed lke it kept my roots from being to grow to their potential. hell, i could have just gotten some crappy peats too. anyway keep it up buddy :]

LOL! :bong: :ganjamon: :yummy: :Rasta: :thedoubletake:

MY GARDEN IS UP TO 3 FEMALES NOW.

I checked up on my two younger plants, and they are female too. So three different seeds, three different Females!

The middle female smells like hell already, pictures of all 3 soon.

Could use an update today, so I will.

I think my copy of George Cervantes : Marijuana Hurticulture Bible will arive today also

Back
Top Bottom