Smokeasy

Just wondering if my plants are growing properly I've done a lot of research but still need advice or someone else's opinion on my grow. I planted them from seeds on January 1st, started them in solo cups, then transplanted them into 1 gallon pot, then to 5 gallon buckets, do I need a bigger pot? I'm worried about the roots getting root bound. If anyone has any advice please I'd really appreciate any input. Also started them under t5 light fixtures then moved them under 900w led full spectrum grow light.

Just wondering if my plants are growing properly I've done a lot of research but still need advice or someone else's opinion on my grow. I planted them from seeds on January 1st, started them in solo cups, then transplanted them into 1 gallon pot, then to 5 gallon buckets, do I need a bigger pot? I'm worried about the roots getting root bound. If anyone has any advice please I'd really appreciate any input. Also started them under t5 light fixtures then moved them under 900w led full spectrum grow light.
Did the same I did cut my buckets a bit but make sure u put a lot of holes in them that was one of my down falls
e7ebd5819a2a9ca15d2ea43d72831737.jpg
55b537035cfcadbf131d61b55ab6a7fd.jpg

How do you attach images??? But thank y'all, and yes I have plenty of drain holes in the pots so I have pretty good drainage. Do you need to put your clones in a cloning dome? I wanna grab some clones before I switch to flowering so does anyone here have experience with that??

In general 1 gallon per month. So 5 gallons is good as it give you a little breathing room to let them go long if for example you screw something up and need to keep them in veg a bit longer.

Once you get into cloning you can go much smaller becasue you can veg right away and the roots grow slower.

Best way to clone is using a dome. I just cloned a bunch today and was considering adding it to my journal but decided against it. There is just so much good info on it out there.

Back
Top Bottom