First Grow

Ya here ,I think this is a better picture. I am not home right now, but this was taken a few days ago. I will post a couple tonight of her
420-magazine-mobile153767571.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2094005682.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cool mate looking good, shes growing into a nice lady, interested to see how she turns out mate, im getting more excited by the day with mine lol havnt had a smoke in 2 months, decided to stop searching and wait for them to finish. :cheer:

have you started some LST? didnt look tied in the pic u sent me other day. I did LST aswell no topping and they went crazy and have got growths galore lol, ive even had to take some off domina as she was too bushy but this served a purpose as i used them to make clones and got 100% succes, i took too many expecting it not to work so now i have more than i need.

I take it you can clone autos the same anyone answer this? are you planning to take any?

been soring out ventilation for my clone box today using 2 pc fans and a 12v phone charger all working ok on fan seemed to change speeds though not sure why when its connected directly like that, wondering if 0.3amps is enough for 2 fans

yes thanks mate, just was worried about the ampage pull on each fan but as its a 0.3amp max but just checked it out and each fan pulls 0.1 max so its fine.

cool mate looking good, shes growing into a nice lady, interested to see how she turns out mate, im getting more excited by the day with mine lol havnt had a smoke in 2 months, decided to stop searching and wait for them to finish. :cheer:

have you started some LST? didnt look tied in the pic u sent me other day. I did LST aswell no topping and they went crazy and have got growths galore lol, ive even had to take some off domina as she was too bushy but this served a purpose as i used them to make clones and got 100% succes, i took too many expecting it not to work so now i have more than i need.

I take it you can clone autos the same anyone answer this? are you planning to take any?
What domina????

4 months seed to harvest isn't bad. I've got one started 6/1 that could probably go 2 more weeks. For all that I won't get that much bud from her, but I learned a lot from my mistakes. Big ambitions, humbling reality, but achieving good results thru my other plants.

You've done well with your limited set-up. Next round will be even better. (it will still seem like forever, though. :laughtwo: )

So here she is all trimmed you, I am disappointed it is had a limited setup and my first go so I guess I can't be to disappointed haha.
Next time will be different, new grow room coming:)!
420-magazine-mobile1914282492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282255153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829053456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012228448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564160592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1871796273.jpg

Back
Top Bottom