Need Help First ime indoor

TheDayAftr421

ok this is my first time growing indoor i have cultivated outdoors in the past with in my opinion is much easier.. and info on food and anything else to take care of my baby indoors would greatly help me..

here are pics ive had it in a pot outside for the first mont and its not gettin anywere and i dont feel like waiting so i decided to make a lil room..

p092509204300.jpg

p092509204409.jpg

p092509204315.jpg

I have her in mirc. grow soil.. i dont know wut strain just a bag seed. i need info on lighting feeding and everything else.. ive read about people using hydrogen peroxide and epsom salt wut do they do?

I have her in mirc. grow soil.. i dont know wut strain just a bag seed. i need info on lighting feeding and everything else.. ive read about people using hydrogen peroxide and epsom salt wut do they do?

First off good luck on your grow. Second, Mirc. Grow probably was not the best choice. MG makes it hard to feed the plant cause you don't know what and how much is in the soil cause you did not add it yourself. Ok with that said. Wait a few weeks and try to start you plants with test amount of food. What you feed them depends on you. Do you want to grow organic or not? Do you want to go with a MJ food like Fox farms or other specialty plant foods or do you want to go with food you can get at Home Depot or other stores like that?

Lights, at the very least you should get some CFL's. You want to hang them over you plants I would recommend at least 4, around 4 inches from the top of your plants. I cant tell if you have any fans but you do need some sort of air circulation in your box. Also you are going to have to consider something for the oder. It will start to stink and if your grow is indoors that smell will take over you whole house.

Any way, keep asking. There are plenty of people in here that know a great deal and are more than willing to help..

Good luck. + rep for the start...

Back
Top Bottom