First Guerrilla Grow! - 4 x Dinafem Auto Amnesia XXL

mypassion

Yo!
This is my first journal and it's on 420... daaa...
I am growing 4 Dinafem Amnesia XXL Auto ......................

Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
Sex: feminized autoflowering
Genotype: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Cross: Original Amnesia Auto x Blueberry Auto
Indoor flowering period: 75-80 days
Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
Indoor yield : 400-450 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 60-170 g/plant
THC: high

............................. first time guerrilla and I started with bad weather.
I planted the seeds in small pots and at the age of 2 weeks they were transplanted outdoors in 25L fabric pots containing Compo Sana soil. It's a hot soil, 2.2 ec I think, so they will have some food. I opted for this method cause I can only see them in weekends so lots of soil, lots of water and I hope enough sun.

I am newish to growing, have only did autos indoors but new times call for new measures... I switched from autos indoors cause of the summer heat and I can hold 12/12 at night with no problems I think and a little outdoor never hurts... if it grows ok and doesn't get stolen :D.

I have no starting photos and I don't know if they live but I started a journal just to make sure lol.
Hopefully I will have some pics this weekend.
I have other projects in mind so the journal continues with or without them.
Will update soon!

Thanks brother!
I found some pics' hehe

20160528_100541.jpg
20160528_123457.jpg
20160528_121801.jpg

The small ones are the Amnesia, the bigger one is a Dinafem OG Kush and the medium is an Auto Mazar by Dutch Passion.

Here is a picture from this weekend. They had some rainy days and they stretched... I may give up on this project..

20160611_122200.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey! Sorry I have been busy 100%. I got a friend that visits from time to time. Next trip he will take some photos so I can upload. I haven't been there at all :(

Back
Top Bottom