Tugasonasol's First Auto Soil Grow - OG Kush & Moby Dick XXL - 250W HPS

tugasonasol

:welcome:HELOO EVERYONE:welcome:

Real anxious on this one , hope that y'all come and take a sit on my road to glory :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So lets start, first i'll tell you why I'm growing autos ,the last grow I've tried a little SCROG on a Ladyburn 1974 from GreenHouse under a 150W HPS and the grow just stopped before and during the flowering stage making me wait about 6 months to harvest , 3 months in Veg (and still remained a small plant) and other 3 in flower and gave me a bit less than a 1 oz
I know I did something wrong but the power of the light and the size of the plant kinda let me down a little bit and perhaps I didnt gave all the atention that she needed, but either way we learn from our mistakes!
So started to look unto some Auto info , and realized that they are perfect for me , I now have a 250 W light,that still's a small light and I want quick and big nug harvest that I hope that you all help me tru this road.

Therefore saved some money for a while and prepare myself for this new auto grow and bought :

Mammoth Classic Tent 60/60/120 cm's

armario1.jpg

A carbon filter;
A Mammonth Vent and thermometer ;
And a 250 HPS Agrolite.

IMG_20160112_123810.jpg
IMG_20160112_123543.jpg
IMG_20160112_123526.jpg

And then I ordered some seeds and some Nutrients

SO....
Bucket Size - 3 /2 gallon
Medium - BIOBIZZ Light Mix / Gold Label Special Mix
Lights - 250 W HPS Agrolite
Nutrients - General Hydroponics Tripack FloraDuo that includes:
-500 ml of FloraDuo Grow
-500 ml of FloraDuo Bloom
-500 ml of Ripen (flowering supllement)
- A pH Test Kit and 25 grams of pH Down .
Strain(s) - Dinafem Auto Feminized OG Kush
Characteristics of OG Kush Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds:

Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
Sex: feminized autoflowering
Genotype: Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis
Cross: OG Kush x Haze 2.0 Auto
Indoor flowering period: 70-80 days
Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
Indoor yield : 400 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 50-170 g/plant
Height: 80-180 cm
THC: high
-Dinafem Auto Mobby Dick XXL
Characteristics of Moby Dick XXL Auto by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
Sex: feminized autoflowering
Genotype: Dominance Sativa
Cross: White Widow XXL Auto x Haze XXL Auto
Indoor flowering period: 80 days
Outdoor harvest time: from April to October
Indoor yield : 450-500 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 60-200 g/plant
Height: 75-160 cm
THC: high​

IMG_20160108_134457.jpg
IMG_20160112_123225.jpg
IMG_20160112_123304.jpg

I put them in the paper about 3 days ago and day out of the shell and on the ground :D, hope that they come off tomorrow :tokin::tokin:

IMG_20160112_021119.jpg
IMG_20160112_021103.jpg
IMG_20160112_123750.jpg
IMG_20160112_123109.jpg

I think humidity may have been the cause to my previous "failure" any idea ?

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke Also sorry about some bad English and some bad quality photos but the important is that i'am interested , more than ever and hope that y'all enjoy and stick around ::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Day 2 Update

Hello everyone thanks for stoppin by kkk

Yesterday i went to see ma girls to see if they popped up and they did !!!! Both

Here are some quick pics that I took today

Also humidity is it a problem should , I worry ?

Og Kush :

12528186_10208613347754580_1713731111_o.jpg

Mobby Dick XXL :
12509928_10208613347914584_1265690313_o.jpg

The Temps :

12557081_10208613347634577_134595362_o.jpg

Any comment on this is apreciated , I'm so glad that both of them popped of i had a 100 % germination rate :high-five:

From the few photos I have seen of your meter, you don't want Humidity over 72 to 75%. They don't mind it JUST at 70% when in veg cycle and your temps are low, that is a big plus. If you can maintain 60 to 70% and keep those temps, you are on the right track. As you start to produce buds you need it to be lower, below 55% and around 45% is golden when she finish's. It is nice to see them looking back at you!!

...Peace.....

:420:

From the few photos I have seen of your meter, you don't want Humidity over 72 to 75%. They don't mind it JUST at 70% when in veg cycle and your temps are low, that is a big plus. If you can maintain 60 to 70% and keep those temps, you are on the right track. As you start to produce buds you need it to be lower, below 55% and around 45% is golden when she finish's. It is nice to see them looking back at you!!

...Peace.....

:420:

:welcome: Thanks for stopping by bro :welcome:

Yeah I had a feelling that was something wrong the minute i turn the meter on, the problem is , where I live it's winter and its raining and its cold as fuck outside ! kkkk :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
And worsen the situation is the fact that my grow tent is in my garage and its very humid inside should I change anything in the grow tent ? I didnt turn the little vent on cause that would bring the temps even lower, also I think that I dont have any intake .

So any idea to solve this problem ?
Thankfully you're here early :thumb:

:thanks:

Howdy Chief and how goes the battle?? Is the humidity still up there? My only thought was to maybe raise the heat a bit inside the cabinet. Or if you had away to suck in some of the house inside air. If you could find a large furniture box or from a washer or dryer. Closed up with a little toasted oven set at 120* to 150* and to stay on. You could tap into that, and by sucking in some of the warmed air. The little oven would be drying it out. You would have to take sometime to adjust the flow but it is possible. Just an idea as I have a very creative DYI mentality. Just checking back and hope all is well...Peace.....

:420: :thumb:

My First Attempt With Autos

Day 7 Update

Hello to all the stoners in this "Weedkipedia" lol :Namaste:

Goofyfoot
a special thanks for you ma man to stoppin by!
I've been so fucking busy at work that my only time in the computer is to check other journals and some autoflower threads, good job on your journal to , keep up!
About your answer the grow is in a garage because its the only place that I can have them , the air in there is very humid all the time as you can see, and the only "window/door" its the gate wich i open about 2 times a day to refresh the air inside.
I've already thought about raising up the temps of course and your is one possible way to do it but i dont like the idea of having a toasted oven switched on in my grow without my presence, i do scare a lot with the tought that some short circuits may occur .
Because im not that handy I choose to play it safe you know.
Dont take me wrong i rather take a more "expensive" solution than do something for myself ,i'am really that clumsy loooool and I had some bad experiences to :rofl::rofl:
So i found a possible and also "cheap" solution to the humidity problem , but still havent found anything for the temps problem .
This costs about 10 bucks and they say that it removes humidity to the "safety zone" of the 40/50%, I don't know if it will work but we'll have too wait till the end of the month to know , i'm broke asf lol :lot-o-toke:

367110_1_xnm.jpg

I think that this will help and if I find a solution to raise the temps the humidity would be gone i think.
What are your toughts on this bro ?

The Update

So the ladys are growing incredibly fast I've watered them only 1 time since i putted them on the ground.

I gave them about 1,5 L splitted for the two, the water didnt ran of the pot wholes but i dont think that needs to ran of on this early stage .
I've shit** my self when the girls fall down to the ground the moment I putted the water on them,I guess i have to be more gentle lol , the roots system is still weak and the babys are very lanky so I putted a stick to support them.They look like they'll be tall plants.

Also raised the light cycle from 18/6 to 20/4 to increase a bit the temps tomorrow i'll check if it worked.

In more news lowered a bit the light and made a little base to raise up the pots so they get closer to the lights

But now the important, here are some pics of my babyyys :riskybusiness::riskybusiness:

IMG_20160119_122802.jpg

IMG_20160119_122924.jpg

Moby Dick XXL

IMG_20160119_122848.jpg

OG Kushhhh

IMG_20160119_122840.jpg

Any help, advice is welcome :thumb:

Thanks for stoppin by :thanks::adore:
:tokin::tokin::tokin:

Howdy Tug.... hope you don't mind it is easier to spell!! How's the little gizmo working on the humidity?? Seeing it, my Mom used something like that for under the sinks. Damp Rid they call it, and they have one that hangs in your closet to keep your stuff from getting that damp closet smell in them. They pull a bunch of water out of the air but it is still there. Just sitting in a bowl??? I do hope it works for you as the time and money are an investment.... but for me to get a great healthy plant, is what its about. And the frosty nuggets are also a big part to!!

If you add some extra lighting that will help the humidity and if it gets to warm you can let in a little cold garage air to stabilize it..?? Extra light is always a good thing!!

If your humidity is dropping, what I would suggest is lowering your lights. Do you see how your plants are stretching upward. It is taking a lot of energy away from the plant. You should be able to get a HPS bulb about 6inches from the top with a fan blowing over the top of the plant. I would also add soil to the pot, build a mound up around them to help stabilize them. If you can hold the underside skin on your wrist, like where you take your pulse. 6 inches under your bulb and you feel no discomfort it is cool for your plants. Once mine start to produce a tap root from seed. I always set them in the soil at least a half an inch. It makes it a bit harder for them to pop out. but you get stronger stem and you wont have to stake them either. These pic's I just took of mine. With the CFL's I have them on top and surrounding her. I have the 6 inch fan on low and you can see the temp and humidity. Also see how low to the ground she is..... also a nice bit of growth. Fat stem and second set of leaves starting to show. I water her every day 2 oz's in morning and 2 at night time. I have minor nuit's in it also and she has gotten about 12 hours of CO2 in the last three days.

They, all the posts I read all mention hitting them hard and none say anything about CO2. ONLY MY IDEA and I am doing this on my own accord. I am assuming all the risks....BUT the plant use water, light and CO2 to grow. All the extra root enhancers, vitamins, 3 pack grow fertilizers kits help. Adding CO2 is like nitrous in a car engine, it allows the plant to burn that extra juice you are giving her roots. AND you cant poison her with it UNLIKE MIXING SOLUTION TO STRONG or the wrong ph and stunting her. I will give it to her as long as I can and while in veg cycle. I will cost me like $2 a week to give it to her 2 to 3 times a day..... what the hell

Check out the pic's............

0012735.JPG

0052256.JPG

0042381.JPG

0022646.JPG

She broke ground on the 17th and these are from a half hour age. Hope yours work out for you and let me know. Have a great Sunday and...Peace.....

:420: ;) :welcome:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom