First Ever Indoor Grow

image895.jpg

image896.jpg

Success this morning my baby was up and healthy looking leaves up right even the Danegeld leaves. Yesterday I water with ferts and it did bring her back but u was looking online yesterday and found this trick to kill gnats larvae in the dirt killing works I think this is what made her happy today the mixture was 1 part 3% peroxide and 3 parts water. Your suppose to do it for a watering cycle but I found it after already watering desperate I still did mix just made less and poured it on the soil u could hear the peroxide at work doing what it does best.
And it is good because peroxide breaks down into Oxygen molecules (which is good for the soil) and water. Woke up this morning she was good to go.

P.s. thank you to mcloadie for the nat spray worked great. And should I cut the yellow leaves?

Much better, I cut leaves off when they look like they're not makin a contribution to the plant. Those look pretty much spent and ok to remove. I cut leaves off in the middle of the petiole, I have heard with some scientific validity, that the hormones released from the injury won't reach the receptor to tell the plant to make another leaf, especially when you want your plant concentrating on reproduction, and not wasting energy.

F***ing typing to fast
Corrections

Fert did not bring her back

Nutes aint going to bring it back mate, it's already been said they over watered and over nuted. You need to let the medium dry out like suggested last week which will cure the over water and deter the fungus gnats. Just leave them alone for a few days , spray the leaves with water if needed. But leave the medium until it is dry then just give them plain old tap water.

Looking good to me. Nice recovery!

Ok so today was is the day we make the switch to 12/12 lights on at 6 a.m. To 6 p.m. The last week of vedge I gradually made these day shorter to 12/12. Here is why I'm thinking that this would make the plant realize that it's about to go down an that it will start fighting harder during daylight hours an doing as much as it can so when 12/12 gets here it maximizes production during its 12 hours of daylight.
Just a thought give me your input

Ok so today was is the day we make the switch to 12/12 lights on at 6 a.m. To 6 p.m. The last week of vedge I gradually made these day shorter to 12/12. Here is why I'm thinking that this would make the plant realize that it's about to go down an that it will start fighting harder during daylight hours an doing as much as it can so when 12/12 gets here it maximizes production during its 12 hours of daylight.
Just a thought give me your input

DLS...diminishing light schedule.......I cannot see one negative aspect to this method, when I get my computer to interface with my light I will definately do this, absolutely YES.

My fav part of growing the 420MAG journal update flipped the switch 2 weeks ago yesterday found out today definitely have a girl so I named her ivery. She had 4 mane stems u will see in the pics one is shorter than the others. These pics where took three days before found out she was a she.
image1295.jpg

image1296.jpg

image1297.jpg

image1298.jpg

image1299.jpg
short branc

I did some defoliating and cheater topping yesterday so I will be taking new pics of her today. Plus I took the short stem and made a clone out of it. She has a very nice musty/cheese smell to her that I smell on my finger tips from the oils she's letting of so hopefully when she in full bloom it's smells like a cheese shop lol. But let me know what u guys think.

Back
Top Bottom